Chapter 14

Excuse any mistakes

Aaliyah's Pov~

Just as we were in the middle of watching Fast and Furious 7 I noticed that Curtis and the cuban boy were behind our row.

I know for sure they're following us because in the beginning of the movie they weren't even here!

Finally deciding to get to the bottom of all this, I walked over to the row behind us and sat next to Curtis.

"Why are you following us?" I whispered while grabbing some of his popcorn.

"I'm not following anyone. I just wanted to come to the mall, I mean is that a crime?"

"No but it's just weird whenever We're here your here." I sighed.

He cracked a smile and put his arm around me. "Can you give me the chance to get to know you better?"

"No." I spoke bluntly. I don't need a man or even a guy friend. I'm cool with my girls besides I have Khalil.

He frowned"Just like that?"

"Just like that." I smiled proudly.

"How about you get to know me a little more." He said after a few minutes of silents. He'll never stop trying. I like that.

"Go on."

"Well as you know my name is Curtis. I'm a mix of Puerto Rican and black. Birthday is on March 21st so I'm an Aries." He spoke. "Anything else you want to know about me?"

"Do you have a job or something like that?"

"I'm a basketball player. My main goal is to play for Miami Heat. My coach says I'm getting there."

"You and Kyrie have something in common." I smiled. I knew him and Kyrie won't get along in the future for sure.

"Why does he hate me so much?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Ion know ask him!" I laughed. "What's your friends name?" I asked noticing that his friend was watching us as we spoke.

"Jose." He responded nudging Jose.

"Hey." He said in a thick Spanish accent. It kinda suited him though.

"Hey." I replied. He was good looking, he had a nice caramel skin complexion with short black wavy hair. He also had chocolate brown eyes that went well his pink plump lips.

"You can end the conversation right there she's mine." I heard Curtis mumble making me roll my eyes.

Precious's Pov~

"No mommy please!" Kyrie screamed running around the restaurant. He just threw food at the waitress and expects me not to beat his ass.

Once I caught up with him, I dragged him by the ear outside. "You are not about to embarrass me!" I shouted at him while smacking his ass.

"I'm sorry!" He cried while I carried on. "Imma call the pol-"

"Play with me and I'll cut your tongue." I said sternly. He wiped his tears and took a deep breath.

"Kyrie remember. Hard niggas don't cry." He whispered to himself.

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand and taking him back inside with me.

"I don't want to go!" He screamed.

"Don't make me beat your ass again!" What's wrong with him! I know he defiantly got Golds side of the family.