Chapter 15

4 months later~

Cheri's Pov~

I stood outside the balcony letting the warm wind rush against my skin. I felt a muscular body press against mine then his arms around my waist.

"Are you ever going to leave me?" He whispered seductively in my ear.

I was only meant to be in Jamaica for a few weeks but as the days went passed I slowly became addicted to Drey's loving.

"No baby." I replied before turning around. I stared into his dark brown eyes as he stared back.

"Good. We can live the good life here. Just you and I." He said breaking the eye contact.

"I like that." I mumbled. After he let go of me I made my way to the bedroom. I haven't talked to my nieces in a while.

I grabbed the silver iPhone 6 plus and called Aaliyah on FaceTime.

"Hey!" She squealed once she answered.

"Hey baby!" I said back smiling. "I miss you so much."

"We do too. You said you'd only be there for a week or so!" She whined.

"I know but I like it here." I admitted. "I don't know when I'll be back to be honest."

"But we need you. Gold just sent us millions of things to do and they've gotten much harder."

"I totally forgot about that." I sighed. "Maybe in a month I'll-"

"Grandma!" Kyrie shouted cutting me off. "Where you at? You missed my game!"

"What game?"

"I joined this basketball team in my new school and I won! Quality joined the soccer team!"

"Oh sorry. I'll try and be there in time for the next game you have." I said truthfully.

"Yes you better-"

"Kyrie move!" Aaliyah interrupted.

"No it's not all about you Aaliyah damn!" He retorted.

After ten minutes of arguing about who looks like who they finally stopped. "Jasmine has a boyfriend ma."

"Oh is it?" I said surprised. Jasmine wasn't really the type to have boyfriends. "Who is it?"

"This cuban boy called Jose. They're not really dating but something like that." She corrected.

"That's nice. I hope she's happy." I said slightly yawning. "How's Precious? Where is she at?"

"She went to the gym." The bedroom door slowly opened revealing Drey.

"You know Precious?" He mouthed once he sat down next to me.

"Yeah. She's my daughter in law." I told him.

"Precious-La'Rae?" He asked with a shocked facial expression.

"Yes she's my daughter in law." I said again. I didn't even realise that Aaliyah hung up on me.

"Bitch." Drey hissed before jumping on top of me. I struggled to breath as he wrapped his hands around my neck.

"Drey." I said faintly. I kneed his stomach making him let go of me. Grabbing my phone, I ran to the other side of the room and quickly tried to dial the police but it was too late.

"You think you can run away from me?" He chuckled. "Your just like Precious." His fists connected with my face before I could say anything else.