Chapter 25

Excuse any mistakes- Unedited.

Gold

"In order for us to get through this you have to be real honest with me Precious. I'ont care how much it would hurt you or whatever you need to tell me what happen, who you met and shit when you hit Miami, firstly I wanna start with your ex baby daddy, llama."

"Lamar." She corrected but I really didn't a fuck. She shifted her weight on her seat before directing her eyes back at me; lately she's been doing that a lot, like she can't look at me in the eyes anymore, shit that's how I felt about her too. "We met at the gym, we got on really well and then things just went from there, he would take me out and make me feel different in a good way. He would tell me stuff that got me thinking and yeah."

"Damn." I chuckled. It's weird knowing that the person you gave your whole heart to just uses it for a little bit then just throws it in the dirt like they didn't need it. I know I might come across a bit harsh but it's just my feelings taking over, I really didn't deserve this after everything I done to her.

We were in my condo just trying to get to the bottom of this or at least get some clues. "I saw that shit that happen with Liana a few months ago, so have you heard of her lately?"

"As far as I remember she went AWOL after I beat her ass up." She slightly giggled, leaning on to her crutches that she was holding on to.

"Why you keep doing that? Stay in one place."

"I was hit by a truck, my body still hurts, Nehemiah." I rolled my eyes at the fact that she called me by my government name, she's not allowed to do that anymore.

"It's Gold for you." I gritted watching her roll her eyes. "Gimme' your phone." I ordered.

She grabbed her iPhone 6 before unlocking it and passing it to me. I clicked the iMessage which revealed a few contacts. Clicking on Lamar's name which was left unread I began to scroll up through her messages.

"What chu' doin'?" She asks as I read her messages.

"This nigga put your hands on you?" I questioned. This nigga sent nearly one hundred messages just apologising.

"Something like that." She replied nonchalantly.

"Has he done it before?" I gritted becoming angry.

"Something like that." She said again. "Before you begin to pop off on me, there's nothing to worry about he's out of the picture." She got up with the help of her crutches as she bent down to grab her purse. "Do you ever think about staying with us?"

"Ion know but I'm fine here."

She bit her lips like she was in deep thought before speaking. "Do you think we're ever going to be together and get married like planned?"

"After everything, nah." I said honestly lookin' at her eyes. You could see the hurt in her eyes but oh well. "But only God knows what he has planned for us."

She nodded her head understanding.

"Tell the kids to pack a bag, I'mma get them later." I told her opening the oak door with her right behind me.

"I'll talk to you later then, Gold." She said before walking out. Shutting the door behind her, I walked to my bedroom before lying on the bed.

How the hell did things end up this way? I asked myself before letting sleep take over me.

I woke up to feeling wetness and warmth on my lower area. Whatever it was it felt good as fuck and I needed that feeling.

Grunting, I removed the sheets that covered my body to see a hair full of curly blonde hair. Whoever it was looked up with her recognizable grey eyes. "Whatchu' doin'?" I managed to say as she continued to work her magic.