Chapter 20

Unedited&But comment

Precious La'Rae's Pov~

I walked around his modern penthouse suite admiring the photographs that hung on the wall.

He walked out of the kitchen that was connected to the living room with two cups of pineapple flavoured Ciroc.

His Calvin Klein cologne filled my nose as he gave me my drink before he sat down.

"Give me 3 reasons why I shouldn't leak the tape to get noticed more in the media." Lamar chuckled sipping his Ciroc.

"I'm not about to give you reasons but I'm going to give you some facts," I said clutching on to my Giuseppe Zanotti purse. "What we had was almost like a relationship, clearly, I fucked up by leading you on and I'm stupid for realising that I we should've just remained friends cause I have a fiancé in jail to hold down, but what's leaking the tape going to do?" I asked the obvious.

He grinned "Give me some fame,"

"Is this what it's all about...fame," I asked dumbfounded. "You are famous, remember Chris Brown?"

"Ion care, that's the money, I want fame," he said desperately, I looked at him in disbelief. Thirsty ass. "The media saw what we had and obviously if they see more of that, with a bit more privacy, I'll be the famous one."

I got up ready to go. "Listen, ion wanna be known for the second Kim Kardashian in the building, I can hook you up to some agents who are looking for new people, you can model, act and sing, I know you a good singer. It's that simple."

"I want it the fast way," he replied before turning on the tv and inserting a cd in the DVD player.

Loud moans, my moans, blasted through the speakers. I watched the tape in disgust realising it was me.

"Turn that shit off Lamar!" I snapped reaching for the remote which was in his hand. He chuckled tip toeing his 6'7 self.

He switched it off. "See, great entertainment. They won't even need porn sites if we carry on doing more." He laughed causing me to slap him across his face. He held his face before he pushed me onto the couch.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He spat coldy as he held on to my wrists tightly.

"You're hurting my wrists, Lamar." I whimpered as he held on tighter. He forcefully pulled down my jeans before slipping in two fingers making me gasp in pain. "Lamar!"

He picked up his pace before taking his wet fingers and inserting it in my mouth. "Next time it will be my dick," he warned as I got up and wiped my tears.

"C'mere," he said pulling me closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around me, licking my neck in process. "Leave me alone," I begged trying to get out of his tight grip.

Everything he done in the past few minutes reminded me of the times I had with Drey. I cried silently as he began to touch my body.

He sighed as he pressed his erection behind me. "Sorry Precious," he whispered before he let go off me.

I sighed as I wiped the saliva that was running down my neck and face. I stared at him in disbelief as he held his face in his hand.

"Don't leave me Precious," he begged as tears ran down his eyes. "I need you,"

"No you don't," I mumbled as I walked out the door making sure to slam it after I was out.

Legend by Drake blasted through the speakers of my cherry red Audi R8.