Very Important, Must Read

You guys may have noticed that this story has been put on hold so I just wanted to explain why. (I was actually thinking about just finishing where I am but I don't want to end it with unanswered questions)

The reason why I've decided to put this story on hold is because the lack of comments and votes. I don't feel like anyone is interested in the book as they were in the first book or the beginning of the book. I try to make each chapter as interesting and enjoyable as possible. I know some reasons may be because I take too long to update but the only reason why I do that is to not feed you the story to quickly and give you time to figure some bits out. 

Other reasons why is because I'm even getting tired of the book myself, I know the first book wasn't quite as good, the chapters were short and not many ideas that's why I've tried to make the second book much better. I also have so many ideas to put in the book and I've even been thinking about a third book and what ideas to introduce then but what's the point of putting them in the chapters if I feel like no one is reading it?

So for that, I'll be deciding if I really want to end the book with an epilogue at the end of the month, if I don't I'll continue to write the book after then! 

But for now, I'll really appreciate if you'd check out my new book called You Deserve and the other two books I republished called At The Same Time and The Stripper and The Thug (the two books are much different from the first copy so reread them).

Please leave your thoughts in the comments, I'll try and answer all of the comments. Take care x