I'll have to wait for that reply.

He still has a lot to do.

'We have with us right now, Youssef Amin, with a man of the match performance, what do you say about the game today Youssef?' The reporter asks him post-match.

'A well deserved win. We suffered together for 90 minutes. Covered for each other. I say we deserved it.' A sweaty breathless Youssef speaks.

'Your return after almost a month and a clean-sheet. How does that make you feel?'

' Amazing. As a defender getting clean sheets is the highlight of your game. I'm absolutely happy.'

'Can we expect you to feature consistently now? Because we saw how you can make an impact today. The defense line was perfect.'

'Of course, I am committed to this team. I am happy to be here. Somethings happen that make it difficult to appear but my commitment is 100%.'

'Thank you so much Youssef. Congratulations for tonight. Lovely to have you here and we wish to see you every week.'

'Thank you.'

They hand him a man of the match prize. He's definitely walking back to the dressing room to go celebrate with his mates. Shower, pray Salah and then maybe go out with his mates. Me? It's almost midnight, I should go sleep. I'm not staying up as much as I'd love to hug him when he comes home.

My thoughts are interrupted by a beep on my phone.

Youssef.

'Alhamdulillah, Thank you my love. You know I could never do it without you.'

I smile. I don't deserve the credit at all.

'Up for a late night date?'

I'm so exhausted.

'Shouldn't you be going to celebrate this with the boys?'

'I want to celebrate this with you.'

I blush. How do I break his heart and tell him that I need to sleep. I bury my face in the pillow.
I'm not going out right now.

'Come home then.' I text With an emoji. Okay that didn't sound too dry and it isn't a plain no. So yeah he'll come home and we'll celebrate at home and sleep. We'll go celebrate tomorrow. Youssef will throw me out the window when he gets home and finds me in my sleeping clothes. Or maybe he won't mind because they are cute. Lol.

After over an hour I hear the bedroom door open. The lights are switched on too. I was sleeping inside the blanket.

'Aqsa Ally Ahmed. What?'

I smile.

He really thought we were going out right now.

'Aren't we supposed to be going out?' He says. He is annoyed but I know he's in a good mood so it can turn into a smile anytime. He's dressed so well MashAllah hahaha and here I am in my night wear. I get out of the blanket and jump on him laughing.

'Congratulations.' I say forcefully hugging him.

'No Aqsa, we are supposed to be going out.' He says laughing.

'No babe. We are not.'

He laughs and says, 'I should have known,  that was so easy.'

'You look cute still.' He says smirking.

'You think.' I smile at him.

'Yep.' He says excitedly.

*****