7.The bell rings

My eyes were moist, like I had been crying and only then did it hit me. Yes, I was crying. A tear of joy. From what? What had just happened? Everything started kicking in, it was a dream. I had been dreaming. I sat up and started recalling the events in my dream and Subhanallah was this a sign? Was it really? I remembered opening the door for him and he was so happy to see me. My heena designed hands took him into an embrace and so did he. He looked handsome in his white Kandoora, his hair short and dark now, his firm broad torso covering my slender figure, I felt at home.
He called me a sweet endearment and oh I loved how it sounded, I loved how it felt because it was him. It was Youssef.

Was Allah telling me that he was the one through this dream? I just found myself smiling and tears streamed my face

Was Allah telling me that he was the one through this dream? I just found myself smiling and tears streamed my face. I felt so connected to him. I shook my head when I remembered how much of a haram dream that was and i ended up laughing at myself.

The Prophet, sallallaahu ʻalayhi wa sallam, said, "The Pen has been lifted (i.e. actions are not recorded) from three: from the sleeping person until he awakens..." [At-Tirmithi] so okay, I was safe.

I stood up and rushed to go get ready for Fajr prayer. No work today and I was glad but only one thing that I had to do today, and it brought me shivers and panic. After praying my fajr prayer, I recited Surah Yasin finding comfort in the words of my Lord.

I got back to my bed and slept till Nasrah came knocking at my door , as she entered I heard Sayeed's voice behind her and her kids giggling my name and wanting to come in.

"Her morning face is scary wait kids, wait till it fades.' Sayeed teased me.

'Sayeed I will end you once I come out of here.'
I announced.

'Please after you shower. Don't scare my kids, atleast my wife can handle it.' He said outside the room and I could hear him laugh.

Nasrah laughed too and then she told me.
'Sayeed is ready to go with you!'

Panic. Fear. It all ran through my body. Ya Allah what did I get myself into. But more than wanting Youssef, I wanted to apologize for the damage. For the insults. I wanted them to forgive me. So I stood up and nodded.

'I'll be ready in a few minutes. He can wait for me as he eats brunch.'

'Okay' Nasrah said and left my room, the guest room. I walked into the bathroom and took my shower. After cleaning up I got out and started picking an abaya. Something simple. I got my dusty pink abaya that had a white design patch at the joining that ran downwards and a dusty pink hijab that matched the abaya. I wore it on top my  leggings and a top don't we all do that? Simple with no make up at all and i hoped I didn't look sick. I got out and found Sayeed there.

'Wallah Nasrah this girl is shameless, she wants to cuff the guy today.'

'Is he saying I look beautiful?' I laughed asking Nasrah who was in a grey kaftan her hair falling straightly to her back.