9.Not like any other

Hey guys.
Sorry for the late update. But here's a long chapter I guess. I hope you guys enjoy it and leave your comments and votes. Much appreciated.

YOUSSEF
It had been months now and finally the nikah was here. Throughout the months a lot had happened. I had gotten to know Aqsa's family better. I even got to know more about her through my mom and Maryam, they would meet from time to time and all I heard were good things MashAllah. Maryam enjoyed her company so much, I think she liked Aqsa more than me now.

I laughed.

Her brother Sayeed was quite friendly and very protective of Aqsa. We had gotten close over the months because he wanted to really know me before the nikah was finalized and Alhamdulillah it was good. We got along well and enjoyed each others company. And now it was a week to the nikah and I could only think how Aqsa was handling it.

Girls had a lot to do I guess, so I really wonder what was going on with her. Alhamdulillah I felt so positive about the marriage and everyday I prayed that Allah makes this easy for us.

I asked Allah for signs if she was the one and Alhamdulillah so clearly I saw the answers to my prayers. Every day got better for me. For my feeling towards this union. Alhamdulillah did Aqsa feel the same way?

AQSA***
I walked into the house with the shopping bags and Zahra was with me and the twins. My sisters were at their homes and inshAllah they'll be here on Thursday because the nikah was going to be on friday. My wedding was not like any other. All my sisters had grand weddings but I didn't want anything big. Just family and close friends and I'm glad Youssef's family wanted the same thing. They didn't have a big family anyways. Just his cousins were going to come from France from his father's side of the family and some close relatives from his mothers side. I had Aunty Yasmin, Zahra, ofcourse everyone at home, and my siblings spouses and their in laws and ofcourse some of my few friends.
Saffiyya was looking at me and I knew what she wanted to say but I just kept quiet.

'You know, I'm really disappointed in mother. She should be here helping you pack all these things, like what do we know about Marriage shoppings and all that. Alhamdulillah for Zahra's help Atleast.'

'Well maybe if your sister listened to me, I would help. She knows she's making a mistake and I won't help her make it.' Mother's voice came from no where.

Even months after, she still insisted that I was making a mistake by marrying Youssef but if this was true why was Allah opening my heart to it? Why did I feel so good planning this? Why did I not have cold feet. SubhanAllah I cried at night for Allah to show me what mother was seeing. To see the bad in Youssef if it were there but nothing. Nothing. I didn't see any bad signs, bad feelings or bad dreams SubhanAllah nothing.

I just looked at her and not saying anything. Zahra and aunty Yasmin were so helpful Alhamdulillah. Everything was well planned. Fatmah helped from time to time. Asiyah would just ask what was up but she had never offered help. She was mother's best friend so I wasn't surprised that she thought the same thing as mother.

When mother left us we shut the door to my room and we started arranging everything.

'So will you be staying with your in laws?' Zahra asked.

'No. Sayeed told me that Youssef has an apartment already and all that, we won't stay with his parents.'

'Oh'