35.Teach me how to Lord

AQSA's POV*

I am standing at the Reception desk talking to a nurse on the ground floor. It was such a quiet day today. Boring even , I can't wait to go home. Youssef has a match this week and it's an away game so they will be traveling tomorrow afternoon as the match is the next afternoon. Sayeed, Nasrah and their kids; Belal and Bushra were coming back today and Alhamdulillah we had agreed that I'd go see them tomorrow.

Just then noise started, the Paramedics were coming in. We could hear the sirens that means we have an Emergency coming in. We are all alerted waiting to receive them and offer the medical help they need.

The paramedics start describing the patients as they push the gurneys.

'Brown male.. early/mid 30s injury to the head and stomach. Internal bleeding..........'

He goes on.

The other one follows.

'Brown female, late twenties. Head injury, broken arm, bruised leg.'

'4 year old girl, bruised no major injuries..' goes on....

'2 year old boy, chest pain and injury, head bruise....'

Everything happens so fast and it doesn't click who they are until I hear a  call 'Ammah Aqsa.' Bushra calls out With her dry voice. Her throat sounded so dry.

Ohhhhhh my Gooooood!!!! SubhAnallah. Is this????? Sayeed? Nasrah? Belal????

My chest is almost exploding I get into shock. I cannot respond. I just hear people trying to call me but I have completely frozen.

'Aqsa! We need you now, the kid is in danger.'

'Ammah Aqsa..... Baba Mama.' Bushra still cries as they push her towards the ER and my feet are glued to the ground. My eyes stare in horror.

'I think it's family.' Lucy tells them as she holds me. My body becomes numb I can't respond.

'Aqsa! Sit down.' Lucy tries to get me out of my shock.

'Aqsa.' Tears start falling out of my eyes. Those bodies looked almost lifeless covered in blood.

Oh Allah. Keep them. I cannot lose them. I cannot.

I break down and start crying.

'Aqsa calm down!' Lucy rubs my back.

I run to the ER and  everyone tries to stop me.

'Aqsa calm down.'

'Sayeeeeeeeed' I cry in pain.

'Sayeeed!!!' I scream.

'Oh Allah no not my brother. Not Nasrah nooooooo not my babies.' I cry as I fall down to the ground defeated.

'Take her out of here and get her observed and attended to, she's pregnant and call her husband and family!' I hear my doctor say.

'Sayeeeeeed!!!!' I cry as I slowly lose consciousness and strength.

**
I wake up to Youssef sitting next to me and I'm on a hospital bed and he is repeatedly saying Alhamdulillah.

'Youssef?' ...........

'What's going on?' I ask.

'Hey everything is okay!' He tries to calm me down and that's when everything comes rushing in within seconds.

'Sayeeed, Nasrah , my babies where are they?' I cry. The pain in my chest is back and it's so sharp.