37. I want 11

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Salaam you amazing people.... the support has been immense... i love you all for reading. It makes me so happy to see how you guys love this book and love the characters 😍😍🥰🥺 tell me who you like most and whyyyyy???? Okay don't air me🥴. Anyways thank youu so much and I hope all of you are okay and so are your loved ones xx .... feel free to comment or message me. I read everything okay bye let's get to the reading .

AQSA's POV
I'm thinking maybe I should go pick Ruqqayya and Saffiyya so they sleep over at my place because Youssef will come home late and I don't want to stay alone for so long. So I drive home and find all of them there dressed up as well. They were going out with Asiyah and the kids.

'Come with us Aqsa.' Asiyah suggests.

'I can't Youssef is playing in less than an hour and I have to watch.'

Baba laughs behind me.

' I can't believe Aqsa can't go out because she has to watch a football match.'

'I know right Baba.' Ruqqayya jumps in.

I blush but try to hide it because of Baba. He wouldn't mind either. He has become softer Allahumma barik.

'It's her husband playing so she gets a pass.'

I laugh at Saffiyya's comment.

'Where's mother?' I ask.

'She was praying I think she's done.'

So I let them go out I sit there waiting for mother to finish her salah. She comes out and we talk for a while. I then rush back home to go watch my amazing husband do what he does best.

I'm so nervous. I really want him to win. I take off my abaya and hijab. They needed to go to the laundry. I rush to the bathroom to have a shower and pray my salah it's 10 minutes to kick off. I slide into Youssef's long sleeved jersey, the only times I get to wear them are at home. It's almost knee length. I slide in some comfortable white pants and get my fruit bowl and walk to the living room and switch on the TV.

I hate that I have to watch it alone.

If things were different I'd go at the stadium with Sayeed too. But Youssef is already being publicly bullied. Me? Publicly attacked. It really wasn't the time for me to be out there.

Well it's a great evening here at Derby Athletics' home. The stadium is packed and of course we have the return of the new centre-back. Youssef Amin , who hasn't featured for almost a month and we have seen Derby struggle to get the 3 points. Will it be different today Adam?

Well let us hope so Harry. He has been magnificent in France, we haven't seen him much here. But his manager is behind him telling the fans to support him. I think the fans should get behind him and see what he can deliver. He looks ruthless and I don't believe that there's anything wrong with his commitment so let us see.

Yes Adam. You are correct!!!!!!

The screen displays Youssef. They zoom into his face. Haha I get so excited. It's unreal.

'Yes go babe!' I cheer. Wallahi I'm losing my mind.

I watch the entire 90 minutes and let me say it was an easy win. I was so happy. They won 3-0 my babe didn't concede a goal. His first match back and they have 3 points and a clean sheet too. He is also named man of the match?????? I'm over the mooooooooon.

I text him immediately.

'Yeeeeessss babe. So proud of youuuuu. That was amazing. More of that please.'