𝟚𝟠

ˢʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵉᵛⁱˡ
ᵈᵉᵃᵈˡⁱᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵃ ⁿᵉᵉᵈˡᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Why we doing this again?" I asked Zee as I dropped the paint roller

Zee somehow convinced me to help repaint the living room.

"Ion know. I read somewhere that lilac just makes you feel better"

"Couldn't we just pay someone else to do this shit?" I asked. "Nah. This a bonding activity. We bonding" she said. "Well can we bond at the McDonald's? I'm hungrier than a motherfucker"

"Fine. Let's just take a lil break"

I took off the overall I had on and folded it. I placed it on the couch that was covered with a plastic furniture cover and stretched.

"Damn. My arms hurt from all this painting" I said. "Well we almost done. Only a wall left" she said as she pulled her overall too.

"Let's go then" she said and we left. I locked the door behind me.

"It gon' look so good when we done" she said as we walked. "Yeah. It's coming together really nicely"

"My room next" she said. "Uh...you gon' have to do that yourself. These hands weren't made for painting"

"We'll see" she said. We walked the rest of the way in silence. "Whatchu getting?" She asked as we got there. "A BBQ double burger and a sprite. You?"

"I think imma get a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a coke"

"Ight. You order"

"Why do I gotta order?" She asked. "Because I said so" I said and gave her a light push towards the counter.

"Fine. You painting the rest tho" she said and I rolled my eyes.

I took a seat at an empty table and just waited for Zee. After a while, she came back with a bag.

"Ight. Let's go" I said and stood up.

"Damn it feel good to be out that house. Them paint fumes was getting to me" Zee said and I laughed.

"If it ain't this bitch" I heard an oddly familiar voice say behind me.

We both turned to see Allie and I rolled my eyes. Mane when this bitch gon' leave me alone?

"Yo guys look who I ran into" she said, turning her phone towards us. I saw she was live on IG. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Zee.

"Let's go" I said. We walked out and this bitch followed us.

"Scary ass bitch. Talking allat big shit bout fighting but you scary. You ain't shit" she said. We stopped at the parking lot.

"This bitch wanna be cam coldheart so bad. Imma fuck her up" I said to Zee.