Chapter 44:- Robert Agastino

Start from the beginning

Lucifer POV:-

                           We were in deep grief and I was not making a move, not unless Faith was stable. Agostino's can wait for now I said to myself. But second I wished for their dead. Faith was finally stable, shocking it was that she was eating. Like she wanted to become better. She looked emotionless, she was walking death. And it was all my fault. 

.

.

I woke up with the bed empty beside me, I raised and saw Faith on the large open window looking out.  I walked up to her and stood behind her. She sighed and I know she felt my presence behind her. She closed her eyes and bowed her head down. I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her close, she rested her head on my shoulder. I buried my head in the crook of her neck. She was cold, freezing cold. 

" You are cold" I whispered worrying she might fall sick.

"It's burning inside" she murmured and I knew what she meant. 

" Am leaving today," I said 

" Where?" she asked more like an order which only she is allowed to give me. 

"We found Robert," I said and she turned looking me in the eyes with that same hunger for his death as I have and I knew what she wanted. 

" We are looking for Adolfo, he has hidden well" I breathed out with that frustration coming back but looking at Faith everything calms down. 

" I want him" she breathed

" So do I" I replied grabbing her face. 

" But I dont want to take the risk of losing you again" I whispered.  She placed her hand on my shoulder for support and raised herself high and kissed me. It was soft and gentle like she wanted to prove that she was here and alive in my arms. No matter how close she stays I will never be satisfied with her. I need her forever. 

.

.

.

.

.

" How long are you going to keep me hidden like this?" said Eric frustrated. After the ambush at Murray's first thing I did was to hide Eric for his safety.No matter how much I hated him he proved me wrong about him. If he would come to me at the right time I dont think so Faith would have been alive. 

" Am taking you out today" I said grabbing the bag from Alex's hand as he was holding behind me and placed it in front of him. Eric looked at the bag and opened it, He looked up after seeing what was inside. 

"You know am not made for execution," he said. 

" Then learn today," I said rolling my eyes. He ran his hands through his hairs, thinking, he finally looked at me and said " Well but someone has to stay back and be alive" I furrowed my eyes in confusion about what he was talking.