chapter 46

Tyler: im worried

Michael: why?

Tyler: have you talked to Cameron lately?

Michael: yea everyday.

Tyler: then you know why.

Michael: yea I understand. Have you checked her?

Tyler: every other day. She thinks its annoying as hell though.

Michael: I don't care. I wanna make sure that she's okay.

Tyler: she's not okay. Not mentally.  Im scared to leave her alone because of how depressed she's gotten.

Michael: I need to see her.

Tyler: what about me? :(

Michael: you too. I miss your face.

Tyler: don't you masterbate to my face every night? Because I masturbate to yours ;)

Michael: hummm I could. If I had a picture of you. And maybe one day you won't have to masturbate to a picture of me, and you wont have to masturbate at all because I could be there doing it for you.

Tyler: don't even start Mikey. Your making me feel some type of way.

Michael: I could always come see you. ;)

Tyler: please?

Michael: ;)

______________

Cameron; she wasn't okay. Not in any way possible. She felt like she was going insane with the amount of pain she was going through. Not only mentally, but physically too.  Tyler wasn't that great at checking her for marks.

She regrets it afterwards though. Because she was doing good for a long period of time. Then it all got ruined.

So to say the least, Cameron doesn't really know what to do anymore but feel pain. She doesn't even care that she is slowly getting back to the stage where she started off at.

Ashton; he was regretting a lot of things right now. He regrets ignoring Cameron the way he did. He regrets getting mad all the time. He regrets going out and almost gets a girl pregnant. He regrets bringing her back into his life after that night and taking her as his girlfriend. He regrets letting Cameron walk out that door thinking that he used her. And most of all he regrets not dying in that accident with his parents.