chapter 25

It was Saturday morning and the house was dead silent. Cameron being confused got out the bed and walked down the stairs seeing the house was empty.

Looking at the clock it was only 7 in the morning and that explains why no one was up but her. Going to the kitchen she started making some tea.

"Hey." She jumped and turned around and saw a little boy that she knew was Harry.

"Hey" she turned around and grabbed two cups and evenly poured the liquid into them. handing one to the smaller boy, she sat down across from him.

"So, your Ashtons little brother hum?" Cameron asked after taking a sip of the steaming tea.

"Yea. Your his girlfriend?"

"No. I could technically be classified as his 'sister'" Taking another sip of the drink Harry looked at her confused.

"Then why were you kissing him last night? Brother and sister don't do that."

"It's complicated Harry" Ashtons voice came from the steps and soon he was in the kitchen with the other two. Taking Cameron's drink he finished it for her and put the empty glass in the sink. "We don't speak about this to Luke or in front of Luke alright?" Harry nodded and yawned. Ashton hugged the smaller boy and kissed the top of his head and sent him back to bed.

"Thanks" Cameron announced.

"For?"

"Saving me from that awkward situation with your brother." She laughed lightly and rubbed her face. He got out his seat and made his way to her and pulled her face to his.

His lips touched hers softly but before she could kiss back hers and Ashtons phone went off at the same time. Pulling away Ashton answered his phone confused and walked away and Cameron looked at the random text from Tyler.

From: evil asshole

Hey. Frat party tonight. I know your at home this weekend but come anyway. Its gonna be insane. ;)

To:  evil asshole

How is it gonna be any different than all the others?

From: evil asshole

Idk just come. Please? *pouty face*

To:  Evil asshole

Fine. Can I bring people?

From: evil asshole

Yea of course make sure you bring your boyfriend I mean brother ;)

Shaking her head at her phone she locked it and set it on the table. Already knowing what time the party starts she walked into the living room and saw Ashton talking to himself and pulling at his hair.

"Whats wrong?" Sitting on the foot rest in front of him she took his hands in hers and made him look at her.

Shaking his head he jerked his hands from hers and walked towards the stairs. Cameron got up quickly and ran after him grabbing his wrist.

"Oh no we are not goung back to that stage Mr."

"I got this girl pregnant." He snapped at her causing her to flinch back and step away. Not knowing how to act she walked away and out the house. Before she shut the door all the way she turned around and said "tell the boys to come to my dorm tonight before 7. Just them. Tell mom that ill be back to get my things later" and with that she slammed the door and left.

**

It was almost 7 and Michael, Luke, Calum and Tyler were all ready. But  Cameron wasnt. She was far from it.

Running around the room she picked out her dress and stripped from the rest of her clothes and threw on the black dress that was a bit puffy under the sash and stopped at her knees. Putting on fishnet stockings and putting on ger black vans she ran to the bathroom to check her makeup and hair.

"Babe you look fine" Luke hugged her from behind causing her to turn around and kiss him quickly.

"Thanks"

"Okay love birds we have to go. Come on" he dragged every one out the door and soon they where at the party.

**

"Cam!" Cameron turned around quickly to be faced with the red headed girl that had on black ripped skinny jeans, gray vans, and a black Nirvana shirt. Her hair was up in a pony tail and her makeup was on point.

"ALEX!" Cameron screamed and jumped on the red heads back causing her to stumbled a bit but caught her balance quickly.  Getting off they laughed and started talking about random things while slowly getting drunk.

Three beers and five shots later Cameron was on the phone calling Ashton.

Curse my feelings for this ass she thought.

"Hello?" The groggy voice ran through the phone.

Ashton didn't know what to think when he saw that Cameron was calling him. Music filled the speakers through his phone and he could hear Cam giggling at something.

She's drunk

"Why are you calling me?"

"Your an asshole you know that right?" She snapped.

"What?"

"Your toying with me Ashton." She was slurring now. "You show me that you care and like me. Then you act like an ass. Then you tell me you got some girl pregnant. I didn't think you were like that." She was full on slurring now.

"Im not having this conversation with you while your getting fucked up." He stated getting fed up.

"No. We are gonna have this conversation. Come to the party" she demanded and he shook his head.

"No Cameron."

"Ashton we need to talk" she pleaded.

"Your drunk so no" he started to raise his voice.

"Don't yell at me you dick. Please just come"

"Fine"

*

Ashton was looking through the crowd. Looking for the girl that pleaded for him to come but she was no where in sight. Walking up the steps he looked through rooms but was dragged into one quickly.

"What the h-"

He was in front of Cameron. She looked okay but not fully sober.

"Are you still drunk?"

"Im tipsy. I know what's going on." She quickly answered. Running a hand through her perfectly pen straight hair. "Look im sorry for calling you but  since your here now we might as well get this over with."

"I know what your about to say. Your about to ask why I'm doing this. Why I come kiss you then have a one night stand and got her pregnant. I know okay. I don't know why."

"None of this should be happening. I shouldn't care if you used me because we cant do anything about it! Your like my brother this is considered incest! Im with Luke anyway I don't like you!"

They somehow had circled each other and Cameron was standing in front of the door and Ashton getting upset slammed her against the wall trapping her within his arms. His face was close to hers, their breath mixing together. Her heart was slamming against her chest and she looked away.  She heard a click, Ashton had locked the door.

"Look at me" Ashton said quickly and she did. "Dont you dare say you don't because I know you do. You wouldn't have kissed me back the way you did if you didnt. We are not related in anyway so its not incest. Get that through your head. You obviously only see Luke as your best friend or you wouldn't be here in this position with me right now. You like me you just cant fully admit it. But I can. Damn it I might even be.."

"Don't say that."

And he didn't. He just showed her. And she let him.