epilogue part two

-15 years later-

"come on Abby your gonna be fine now come down here!" Cameron cheered as her daughter Abby Rose Irwin was about to go to her first dance that didn't consist of going with her friends.

"I look stupid." you could hear her mumble from the top of the stairs. "I'm changing"

before either Ashton or Cameron could say no they hear her run off and she came running down te stairs with her long blonde hair up in a pony tail with a bandanna holding her side bangs back, in a nirvana tee shirt and black skinny jeans that where ripped in the thigh and on one knee.

"really" Cameron said and leaned against Ashton as they both looked at their stubborn daughter.

"I'm comfy in this." with that the door bell rang and Abby raced to the door. opening it you could see the purple haired boy that was a bit taller than Abby stand there with a black rose in his hand. handing it over to Abby she took it and smiled.

"it's beautiful" she leaned up and kissed the boys cheek.

"I'm glad you like it. hello Mr and Mrs Irwin." he waved and smiled.

"hello Nick." they waved back to the boy who is carrying out the tradition of having colored hair just like his father. 

**

"hey Abby"

"yea?"

"I wanna be together as long as your mom and dad have been together."

"that's like forever though"

"I want a forever with you."