chapter 35

Cameron sat there for a moment. Letting the information sink in just a bit before she spoke.

"Their home?" She finally got out. Alex nodded and ran a hand through her hair looking at her frozen friend. "Ho-how do you know?"

"I may or may not be stalking their twitter and they all tweeted saying that they are home." Said explained simply claming that yes, she was stalking their twitter.

Alex showing her phone to the two others in the room Cameron sat back and rubbed her head.

"Its not like I have to go home." And once Cameron's words left her mouth her phone started ringing; her mom.

**

Ashton pov.

Where home. Its been such a long but great tour. Walking in the house was the best part of being home though. Everyone was there, Harry, Lauren, Amy and a few friends that i have kept in contact with. But Cameron wasn't. She was the only one not there.

Why would she be?

It was later now and Amy was on the phone. I looked at her and she mouthed Cameron and I sucked in a breath.

Amy started talking and soon walked out the room looking a bit confused. Getting up and walking to the kitchen where she was, she wasn't on the phone anymore but she had her eyebrows tight together.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"She doesn't remember who you boys are." And with that I felt dizzy and had to hold onto the table.