chapter 26

Cameron pov.

I didn't regret a thing that happend. I just don't think that it was the right time or place.

It sounds insanely bitchy that I don't care that I cheated on Luke -again- but I don't know what to do.

I like Luke I do. So much but I..I dont know. I have to tell him. And then leave. I cant get in the way of anything that is gonna make them big and I can't destroy a perfect friendship just because I don't know who I am in love with.

God this is gonna go bad.

**

Sunday. Its sunday and this is when I need to tell him. Tell Luke then just end everything and go back to my dorm.

**

"Wait, so you cheated on me with Ashton?" The look he is giving me is killing me. He looks so sad, hurt, betrayed. All because of me. I nodded slowly and looked at the ground guilty.

"Im so sorry Luke. But I had to tell you. Just like im breaking up with you"

"Okay"

"I know I- wait what?"

"I said okay. I knew something was up and I knew that we were not gonna last because face it, we were only meant to be friends I just didn't wanna believe it. I still love you though. Just as a friend." He stood up and so did I. I ran towards him and hugged his neck and he laughed as we both stumbled back.

This went alot better than I thought.

Letting go I grabbed my bags and thats when everyone ran down the stairs.

Mom was the first to give me a hug and I smiled. Hug after hug I noticed that Ashton wasn't here.

Thats wonderful.

I smiled weakly at them all, my mood suddenly shot,  and waved at I left the house and went back to my dorm.

**

It started off as 2 weeks

Then turned into 2 months

Then into 8.

Finally to a full year and I haven't heard from not one of them.