chapter 40

Cameron had gone to the theater room, Iooking for it at first but then found it in the basement.

She was actually shocked that this had used to be a basement because of how well it looked.

It had a projector on a part of the wall that projected on the wall across from it making it seem like a movie theater. There where couches and bean bags just under it and off to the left side where the door was were tubs with pillows, comforters, blankets, and small stuffed animals. Anything to make you comfortable while watching the film. On the other side was a snack bar with small snacks and drinks in a mini fridge. The lights where dim, but there was white christmas lights lining the wall to give it a small glow. All in all it must have been a project to make the room look like a actual room and not a basement.

Cameron closed the door and looked to see what they where watching and they where watching White Chicks. Smiling she walked over to the empty spot next to Michael and sat down causing him to look at her.

"Thats my sweater" he pouted and she nodded.

"Its comfy plus I didn't bring one"

"Its alright, I have more. It looks better on you anyway." He smiled causing Cameron to blush. He wrapped a arm around her and she leaned into his side watching the movie with the boys and Alex.

Alex on the other hand wasn't really paying attention to the film, but she was paying attention to Luke.

Her and Luke had been whispering back and forth the whole time , Tyler having to elbow Alex in the side a few times to get her to shut up. But she always started to talk to Luke again.

Right now her legs where draped over his lap and they where comparing their hands.

"Your hand is big" she whispered.

"Not at big as Ashtons." He smiled as they held their hands together. He slipped his fingers through hers and held her hand. She blushed and held Lukes hand, not letting go for the rest of the movie.