chapter 39

Ashton pov

I can't believe it worked. Getting Amy to call Cameron and getting her to come home worked.

I looked at her as she was laying on my chest with her arm around me. I moved some of the hair from her face and she looked up smiling.

"I missed you" I told her pulling her on top of me. She smirked and got closer to my face and traced my lips with her finger.

"I missed you more" she then leaned in and placed her lips on mine catching me slightly off guard. Kissing back I pulled her as close to me as possible and she giggled as I traced small patterns on her sides.

"That tickles, even through my shirt" sitting up she ended up rubbing against me causing me to stifle a moan. Catching her hips I stopped her from moving and she looked at me confused.

"Don't move like that" I breathed out and the look on her face told me that she caught on to what I was saying.

"What, like this" and she did it again.

"Stop" but she kept doing it.

Picking her off me I got out the bed quickly and ran to the bathroom to fix my slight problem.

**

"Did you really please yourself in the bathroom when I could have done it for you?" She said in my ear as she walked past me to go to the kitchen.

"You could have told me this before I ran to the bathroom!" I announced following her while she was laughing.

I was just about to kiss her when my phone started to ring. I looked at the number and reconized it, throwing my phone down on the table.

" who is it?" She asked stepping back after seeing the look on my face. I looked up at her and her hair was falling in her face. She was wearing what looks like one of Michaels sweaters and a pair of yoga pants. Making sweater paws she looked off and sighed.

"Look, we went and took a DNA test and the baby is not mine. She swears up and down that I got her pregnant but no. It wasn't me." I explained and she nodded weakly smiling.

" im going to check on Tyler to make sure he's not trying to suck any of the boys faces off" and she walked off, most likely going to the theater room.

Sighing I sat at the table and ran my hands through my hair.