chapter 27

Cameron pov.

"Yo asshole" I turned around and Alex was walking towards me with Tyler right beside her. I smiled and they caught up to me , Alex jumping on my back causing me to drop my books in the middle of the hallway. Catching her I ran down the hall away from Tyler yelling at him to get my books and take them back to the dorm.

"You do it yourself lazy ass!" He yelled back and I stopped almost dropping Alex in the process.

"Im carrying a person on my back how is that lazy you fucking doof!" I screamed and Alex started laughing. Turning around I continued to walk to the coffee shop just down the road a little ways away from the college. once we arrived Alex got off my back and ordered our drinks.

Sitting down at a random table in the back of the shop I took a sip of my drink.

"Have you heard from any of them?" Alex suddenly asked and It took me a minute to understand who she was talking about. I shook my head and took my phone out of my pocket. Tapping in the pin I unlocked it and pulled up youtube clicking on one of my most resent views. The video loaded and I gave her the phone. She studied the screen and once it was over she shook her head and handed it back.

I looked through more and found the one that broke my heart slightly when I watched it.

"Here" I handed it back and she watched the interview."

"So do any of you have any old friends back home that you wish you could still see. Or remember?" The interviewer asked.
"Nope."

"I don't think so"

"I don't remember"

"None"

Just hearing that made me wish that all the times that I had made it so close to ending it that it actually worked.

Alex shut my phone screen off and handed it back to me.

"If I ever meet them im gonna chop there fucking di-" I stopped her by throwing a piece of a napkin at her.

"Hurting them isn't gonna do anything."

"But their lying! You can tell just by the way their facial expressions are!"

"Let them remember then. Its their call."

"I have a idea." She smirked putting her drink down. I put my elbows on the table and leaned my head into my hands to show her I was listening. "When they come home from tour, all you need to do is pretend like you don't remember them. If they try talking to you be like im sorry do I know you? Make them suffer since they have been making you suffer"

I nodded contemplating her crazy yet wonderful idea.