17

"Well look who it is! It's Yoongi with a woman! What might your name be sweetie?" she slowly walks closer. Damn but that heals be looking beautiful tho!

"My name is Kayla. Pleasure meeting you! And who might you be?" Yoongi puts his hand in my, and pulls me back, closer to him.

"Oh, I am the queen of this palace, has Yoongi not told you everything about me? What a shame, you probably haven't met that long ago, as he hasn't told you anything about anyone yet." She said and gave a little laugh. Yoongi guided me behind him a bit, making me question whether I can trust thus woman or not.

"Yunhee. What brings you here?"

"Well I live here.."

"No, I mean what brings you outside where we are having a private chat? It's not very respectful to barge into someone's conversations."

"My apologies Yoongi, I was just so excited to see that you have brought your queen with you so that I can meet her."

"Yes, well you met her now, so you can tell all your friends that we are a strong palace and that it will be foolish to try and start a war with us."

"I wasn't planning on starting a war, why would you think I am?" She answered with a very fake shocked look on her face.

"I never said you are, I was just making a joke. My jokes aren't that funny. Now my apologies, but we have to go back inside before people start wondering where we are." And with that, Yoongi takes me with him inside of the palace. The king found us again and was walking towards us again, making Yoongi sigh.

"Yoongi! Do you have some time for me to steal quick?"

"Yes I do, what is it that you need?"

"Uhm...in private please?"

Yoongi looks back at me, then looks around, spotting Jungkook.

"Kayla, it's okay, can you go stand there by Jungkook please? Tell him just for a few minutes then he can go back to what he was doing." I nodded my head and walked to Jungkook. He saw me and smiled.

"Hey JK, Yoongi told me that you have to babysit me for a few minutes then you can go back and do what you were doing."

"uhm o-okay. I was anyway waiting for Namjoon to tell me if they need backup. So, are you at least having fun?"

"Yeah, there is just a lot of people here, and don't get me started with the awkward conversation with the queen.."

"wait, what queen?"

"I think her name is Yunhee? OH AND AND Yoongi asked me to be his girlfriend, and of course I said yes." I said with a little giggle and smiling like a psychopath.

"He asked you to be his girlfriend? Really? He really is taking it slow...huh.."

"What do you mean?" I asked with a frown now.

"Well, normally when the king finds his soulmate, they would immediately...uhhh you know...mate....and there is no being someone's girlfriend or anything. Just immediately being the queen."

"Wait...so no wedding? No wife or husband? Just...that?"

"Weddings are not apart of the royal family's traditions as they are time consuming and it is not seen as something important."

"but....it's important to me...I dreamt of having a beautiful wedding with the one I love. Jungkook, I love Yoongi..."

"Hey Kay, I'm sorry...Maybe if you talk to Yoongi about it, maybe he will do it? I mean, he is head over heels for you and he would probably do anything for you. I have seen how he changes when he is with you. He is scary with other people, but he is soft for you."

"He is scary?"

"Yeah, not much with us as we are family, but he does have that times when he would get very angry at us if we do something wrong, but yeah, he is very scary with other people. He cares for us, but he doesn't show any emotions to anyone. He keeps it to himself"

"Maybe I was wrong....maybe it was just him being emotionless when the queen came towards us...it's probably how he normally is."

"yep..the queen probably didn't even find it weird."

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Nah I'm cool, I can't leave here. I have to focus." He says and puts on a frowning face, probably trying to look as if he is focusing.

"I can go get you something to drink while you stay here."

"No, I'm busy babysitting you."

"I'm thirsty. That's what I'm trying to get at here."

"oh....okay well be quick then. Hurry. Go go go!" he said and scooted me to go to the drinks. "Thank goodness." I said under my breath.

I got to the drinks and got me a glass of water because water is life, and walked back to Jungkook. The next thing I knew, someone's hand was put on my mouth, and I was pulled back. The arms holding me are strong, and unsafe.

I tried moving my arms and kicking, but no one saw me. I tried to scream, but no one heard me. I watched as I got further from Jungkook, still waiting for me to get back to him. I was pulled into a dark room, away from all the people and sounds and music. The arms that was holding me put a piece of material over my mouth and rope was tied to my hands to prevent me from doing anything, while I was busy struggling for dear life to get out of the rope.

"well, well" I heard a womanly voice. A voice I heard earlier this night. I hear heels clicking on the floor coming closer to me.

"Look what the cat dragged in."

<hehe...you get it? Cat? Hehehe

Anyway guys here is an update as it is my 20th birthday! So happy birthday to me and I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 >