15

Her POV

Days have gone by quick with everyone working, and I was always in the library, trying to find out more about vampires, but most of the stuff I have already read before.

One of the maids came into my room to measure my size, as they told me that dresses for a ball is made, and not bought, so that no one has the same dress, and the dress is finally made.

Today is the day of the ball, and all the stylists are working around you to make you look better than you look in your daily life.

His POV

It's the day of the ball, and I try to stay calm as the designers are dressing me. Hopefully everything will be fine, and nothing will go wrong. I just hope.

After I got dressed, I went to see if Kayla was finished, and on my way there, Namjoon found me, wearing his tux.

"Yoongi, I don't know why, but I'm having a bad feeling about the ball."

"Can you tell security that we need extra guards for tonight please. I need them all around the building."

"I'm right on it." Namjoon said and turned around walking to the other direction.

Breathe, Yoongi. Nothing is going to happen, it's just a ball.

Her POV

I was just going to open the door to go to Yoongi, when he barged into the room himself. He looked around, and locked his eyes on me. He stood frozen in one place, no smile, no emotion. I don't know how he is feeling right now, and it's stressing me out.

"Uhm, do I look okay?" you ask in a whisper. He looked up into my eyes. Damnit, I hoped he heard me because I don't wanna say it agai-

"You look beautiful"

I feel like my face is heating up, and you look down, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Thank you" you quickly say, and give a smile.

He gulps, and brings his hand near me so I can take it. He ushers me to the limo, and we head off.

We sit for a few seconds in silence while I feel Yoongi looks at me from time to time.

"Are you okay?" you ask him, and he immediately looks the other way.

"uh yeah yeah I'm fine, um you- you look just..wow...uhm I'm sorry, it's just...aaarghg" he puts his hands on his cheeks, but I saw how he was blushing.

You go and put your hand on his shoulder, and he looks back at you, his hands still on his cheeks. He was squishing it without noticing, and I just giggled as he looked so cute doing that.

He frowns "What are you laughing at?"

"You look cute."

"How dare you call me cute! I am not cute, I am fatally attractive. Don't tell a guy he looks 'cute'" he says, but you can still see him blushing underneath.

"other woman may find you fatally attractive with your mask you wear in public, but I find you cute, because I know you."

"How do you know I am not myself in public?" he asks, narrowing his eyes.

"CUUUuuuz, I know you, and I know that you don't like to show people your weakness, or emotions. You wear a mask to cover it up to look strong. You are scared to talk about your emotions."

"How do you know this?" he whispers.

"I can see the things you do, and how you do it. I know, because I am just like you."

<A/N; Hi my favourite readers! For the past few months I have been so busy with college, and I wanted to write, but I couldn't, and finally when I got the time to write again, I saw that all my chapters got mixed, and I kinda gave up then, but today I got the chance to finally have time to make everything right again, so I am saying that I am so sorry if anything didn't make sense...if you have any questions, you can ask and I will tell you if I have an answer for you yet...some questions will probably ask about what is happening and if there will be an answer in the future chapters, I will say it will be a spoiler, so I won't answer those ;)

Again, I am so sorry, so here is a chocolate for everyone--->🍫  >