22

"Kayla.."

I've been home for a week now, and things just settled in. I have a few bruises, but they are on their way of recovering.

"I thought about this a lot."

Me and Yoongi are walking through the gardens of the palace. He hasn't had a day off for the whole week, and today he got a day off, spending it with me.

"I know you talked about it. Not with me, but I know about it, but that doesn't matter. What matters is now. I know humans do the whole ritual of marriage where it is witnessed that two people love and cherish each other. I have been doing my research and everything, and I have been talking to people. I talked to my parents, and I also...talked to your father. I know this means a lot to you, and I want to spend every minute of this, life with you. I want you to feel welcomed in this family, and I feel that the only way I will get you to feel like you are really apart of this family is if we do something that you are familiar with. I love you, and that is why I'm asking your hand in marriage."

He takes a box out of his blazers pocket, and takes my hand. He opens the box.

"Do you want to be part of my family, and grow on and be my best friend?"

I smile and look him in his beautiful eyes.

"I didn't think you would do something like this."

"I do this for you, love. I would do anything for you."

I kiss him and I feel him smiling through the kiss."

"Is that a yes?"

"yeah"