From the Author

Hi guys. This is unfortunately the end of this book, but I really hope you all loved it!

I would like to hear from you all what you thought of this book, I know a lot of you are very shy, but I would love to hear from you!

Thank you for reading this book! I have a lot of ideas that I still have to get onto pen and paper. I have been struggling a lot with how I need to describe things and how I can get an idea through that it will be easy to read.

I am in college now, and I've been struggling to find the time to write, but when I do get a few hours, I would sit and write.

Through this book, I have been going through a lot these couple of years. A lot of people betrayed me and I found my best friend. She motivated me to write more, and she really helped me with my writing, but for the past year, I lost her as a best friend. I don't really know what happened between us, but the talking stopped, and I found myself unmotivated to write, and I found myself in a dark place where I questioned a lot of things about myself. 

On a brighter note, I have a lot of ideas that I can't wait to show you all, and I hope that you all would love it just as much as I do!

Again, thank you for reading my book!

From

the author :)