6

Her pov

He helped me up, still holding my hand. He was shaking, and at this point I didn't know who was more scared, him or me.

When Namjoon came in a few minutes ago, I was beyond scared and at that time I didn't know who he was. I didn't know who anyone was. He then told me what his name was and asked me why I was there. I told him that I don't know. He then told me stories about people and a king who ruled a palace. It calmed me down a bit, and then I ate the Doritos pack. I told him I was scared and that there was a guy here when I woke up, and he told me his name is Yoongi, and that he wouldn't hurt me.

And that was when Yoongi walked back in the room, and they both went out of the room while I was drinking my coke.

But anyway, back to where we were, with him holding my hand. He slowly took steps backwards, still holding my hand, and leading me to the bed. He was holding eye contact with me while doing this. "Hello Kayla... I'm sorry about what happened and that you are here, but I'll explain everything, I just have a few questions." I nodded my head, and we sat at the foot of the bed, turned to each other. He was still holding my hand, but I'm not going to say anything to him.

"Are you a human?" he asked

"of course I'm a human, what else would I be?" I told him, and he just shrugged.

Was he trying to make me feel better about this whole situation? I began to giggle, and he looked at me questionably. "What's so funny?"

"don't worry, I got what you were trying to do."

"And what might...that be?"

"you succeeded though, you made me laugh and feel less tense" his shoulders then dropped and he also began to have a breathy laugh.

"You know, I actually should explain now what is going on.." he said in a soft voice.

I stared at him, trying to analyse him, but he doesn't show any emotions.

"okay, so when you moved to that house in the woods, did you feel anything? Hear anything? Smell anything?"

"I don't...think so? I mean yeah, it smelled very more refreshing than the city. In fact, it smells even better here...like pine needles"

"that's good...good..uhm, so I don't know how to say this to you, and I don't know how you would react either...and I swear that I won't hurt you-"

"yeah you see if you aren't going to tell me then I am going to worry a lot. Please just explain to me"

"sorry...It's just that I want to make it clear that I am not going to hurt you...so I am a vampire. In fact, we all are. Everyone who lives in the castle in behind the gates are vampires. I am trying to protect you from the others so they won't hurt you. I will never let that happen."

Oh wow, I didn't know that vampires actually lived...I always hear in the news about them, but I didn't really care.

"Prove to me you are a vampire"

His eyes went wider when I said this. "please don't be frightened of me...I have been in too many situations where people are scared of me." And I nodded my head, thinking of how I would feel if I was in his shoes. Yoongi then opened his mouth, showing his fangs, and closing his mouth again. He really is a vampire.

"no way you really are a vampire! That's so cool!" I then looked into his eyes, taking his face into my hands.

"uhm, what are you doing?" he asked. "I'm looking at your eyes. I heard that you don't have reflections in your eyes" you said, but then you saw yourself in his eyes, and he took your hands off of his face.

"That's some bullshit theory that, how would I not have a reflection in my eyes? And every other theory, you can shove it up someones butthole. Doesn't it sound weird that someone is scared of garlic? Or that they can't go out in the sunlight? We are nocturnal creatures, that is why you won't see us in daylight, it's because we sleep." He said and then stood up.

Oops, someone is on a ranting rampage.

"I know nothing about vampires then...but why am I here?" then he became quiet.

"can I meet your parents?"