20

His pov

"Aaaah" I felt a pain in my heart, so painful that all the strength left my legs and I stumbled to the ground.

"Yoongi! Are you okay?!" Jungkook came to my side and tried to help me up. I couldn't move. The pain was surging through me.

"something....is.....uuuhhhhh....something is wrong." Still clutching my heart.

"Do you think it is Kayla?"

"I hope not..ahhaaahhahhhahh" Every few seconds there is a pulse of pain going through my body, starting from my chest. It's like someone is hitting me. Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry.

"I'm calling Jin" Jungkook grabbed his phone and as fast as he can, he dialled Jin's number.

"Jin, something is wrong with Yoongi, it looks like he is in a lot of pain, should be from his heart or something because he isn't letting me take his hands off of his chest...What should we do?...Can I do anything to stop it?...okay thanks Jin."

Jungkook looked through his clothes, not finding what he wants.

"Yoongi, do you have pain pills on you by any chance?"

"Why would I have pain pills on me? People with pain has pain pills with them."

"Well, you are in pain at the moment.."

"This isn't normal pain dumbass!! Call Namjoon and ask him to ask if there is anyone with them that has pain pills on them."

Jungkook called him, and said that Namjoon is on his way with pain pills from one of the guards.

"By the way...what.. did Jin say?"

Jungkook looks toward me, and puts his frowned face on again. "He said it's the soul mate bond. She gets hurt, you feel it too."

"These.... assholes better RUN before I find them. I am going to... burn them on a stake!"

Just then, Namjoon came running towards me with pills and put it in my mouth.

"I came with backup. You stay here until the pain goes away, and we will go through the house."

"Namjoon. Go through this passageway. I feel she is here somewhere." Namjoon nodded and took the guards with him through the passage going through all the rooms. Jungkook stayed with me making sure I am okay.

A few minutes later, I feel enough strength to stand again, and both of us walked through the passage, Kayla's heartbeat growing louder and louder. I walked towards her heartbeat until I hear loud voices in the room at the end of the passage. Jungkook and I ran until we get there and see that the guards had taken everyone down, laying on the floor with their hands on the heads while the guards hold guns pointed towards them. I walk further in the big room and see another door. Jungkook follows me while namjoon takes care of the people who attacked them.

"They are apparently in there" Namjoon said

When we opened the door, a gun was pointed at us. Yunhee was sitting on a chair at the back of the room, just smiling to herself.

"You think it was that easy? Think again Min Yoongi! If you don't hand over your palace, and we will set you free along with your stupid woman. If you don't then we will have to forcefully take it. And do you know how? You are looking right at it."

I looked at the gun pointed towards us, looked back at Jungkook and nodded to him. In less than a second, Jungkook grabs the guy's hand that held the gun, with his other hand, he bends the guys arm, breaking it. The guy screams in pain and let's go of the gun, making it fall to the ground. Jungkook picks it up and points it at Yunhee.

"Think again Yunhee. I am King of the Red Raven palace. Do you really think I come unprepared to events thinking nothing will happen? Do you really think I am that idiotic? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN DO ANY OF THIS WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES?"

Yunhee starts to back away, not making eye contact with me.

"Do not think you are better than me. You are not worthy of royalty. As for your palace. I will be taking it over while you and your pesky husband will be put in court where they will choose what to do with you. Don't think you will get your crown back again."

I walk through the door that was in the corner of them room, the heartbeat getting very loud. I open the doors, and there lay Kayla on the floor tied up. Bruises were covering her whole body. She opens her eyes a little bit, and tries to move, but she is in too much pain to move.

"Yoongi...I knew you would come...my...hero"