4

A week has gone by, and Yoongi stayed up most of the time to watch over the girl. He has been searching her face for any sign of awakening, and mostly he found little things about her that made him stay with the girl, if that was little freckles, or the girls' lips. Her lips gained some colour, which was a good thing, and made Yoongi hope she will wake up soon.

Yoongi was tired as his whole sleeping schedule went down the drain, and he decided that he can close his eyes for a few minutes to just gain a little energy.

Her POV

I woke up and looked around me. Where am I? I was still in a daze, and I couldn't move properly. I was too tired to move. I felt a warmth on my hand, and looked in the direction with a lot of effort, and saw a man holding my hand with his head resting on his other arm on the bed I was laying in. I just lay there staring at the person sleeping next to me. I began to feel nervous, because there was a stranger next to me, and I'm in a place I don't know. What the hell is going on?

Yoongi POV

I hear a heartbeat getting faster, and wake up. "blood?" What in the hell? Why was that the first thing I said? Idiot.

I looked at the girl, and she was already staring at me, her heartbeat just getting quicker. I stood up and hugged her little figure "Oh thank God you're okay! I was worried sick! I can't believe you woke up!" I rambled on, but suddenly the girl shoved me away, and jumped out of the bed, and looked around in panic. Oh shit, I think I was coming on too strong.

I tried to walk closer to her, but she started to whimper. I stopped and held out my hands.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm not trying to hurt you, I promise. I'm trying to help you." You slowly walked up to her, and she frantically looked around, and found a vase, and threw it at me. Luckily I ducked on time, but that vase was expensive!

A few seconds went by until I heard someone stomping through the passage outside of my door, and burst it open. "WHY-" Jin stopped in his tracks, and looked at the mess in the room, and saw the girl in the corner while I was in the middle of the room. Jin stomped to me, and grabbed my shirt and shoved me outside of the room, and locked the door after he also exited the room.

"What in the hell did you do?!" He whisper shouted.

"I didn't do anything! She just threw me with the vase"

"Bro! She doesn't know where she is, and a stranger was with her! How would you react? She doesn't know what is going on, and she doesn't know about the bond. She is only human, she doesn't sense anything like we do."

"I don't know what to do!"

"Go get her something to drink and eat. No blood!"

You nodded, and went to get her food, while Jin went into the room to calm her down.

When you opened the door to your room, the girl was crying as well as Jin. What even?

"What happened?" you ask with concern.

"She- she started to cry, and t-that made me cryyyy" Jin answered.

You sighed, and helped Jin out of the room. "I'll try to calm her. You did a bad job." You said, and Jin nodded.

You slowly walked up to her with the food.

"Hey."