8

I met everyone, and found out they were all cousins, which is a lot. There are seven of them. Yoongi came and fetched me from them, and I am so grateful for that. As much as I'd like to chat with everyone, I am a bit of an anxious person, and do not do well with crowds.

Yoongi took me back to his bedroom, and I saw outside of one of the windows that the sun is getting ready to come out. He showed me to his bathroom, and gave me some of his clothes.

"I will take you shopping tomorrow" he said.

I took the clothes and closed the door, locking it. Finally, I'm alone, now I can think about everything.

I stood in the shower, wondering why I'm here. Why me? Is it because I was in that house? Should I have not bought that house? Is that why no one was interested in that house?
I didn't take that long in the shower, and walked out, where Yoongi was sitting on the bed waiting for me. He stood up and took my clothes from me, immediately turning around and walking out the room.

"Don't worry, I gave it to a maid to go wash." He said under his breath when he came back. I was still standing in the middle of the room, and he walked to me, taking my hand once again, and guiding me to his bed. He made me sit on the bed, and looked around. It was looking like he is making little plans in his head, almost forgetting I was there, mumbling things I couldn't understand. He saw a couch in the corner of the room and stormed to it. What the hell is he doing?

He pushed the couch until it was right next to the bed where I was sitting. Kinda strong...

"okay so...The sun will be up any time now, meaning I'm tired, so if you wanna sleep you can sleep on the bed. I'll be sleeping on the couch if you need me"

Before I can say anything, he was already on the couch. Sleeping.

I didn't want to wake him, so I just lay in the bed, looking at the roof. I would sometimes look at him sleeping besides me on the couch, but never woke him up. He looked very cosy.

To tell the truth, he looks cute, but I won't tell him that. Is it weird that I trust him and feel more comfortable around him than the rest of them?

His pov

I woke up, hearing Kayla shuffling in the bed.

"You still awake?" I asked her.

A few seconds later, I heard a reply "yeah.."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to sleeping in the day."

"hey yoongi?"

"yeah?"

I heard her shuffling again, then I see her head pop up from the bed. She looked concerned, which made me feel alert, but didn't show it.

"When you say 'get used to it', what do you mean? How long am I gonna be here?"

I looked into her eyes to try see what she wants to hear, but I only see how beautiful her eyes are. Blue will be my favourite colour from now on.

"Soon I will tell you."

She then shuffled back on the bed. I tried to look at her, but couldn't see over the corner of the bed, so I just lay there looking at the roof. I am sooo tired, but I'll stay awake for her if she needs me.