5

"Hey" You softly said.

She was still crying, trying to blend in with the wall, scrambling to get away from me, but it didn't help her a lot. Damnit, I can't do this. I can feel her emotions, and she is scared to death of me. I sighed and put the bottle of coca cola and bag of Doritos on the floor, and backed out of the room. I closed the door, and that was when I realized I had tears in my eyes. I sniffed and calmly walked away so no one would hear I was crying.

I went to the guest bathroom, and locked myself inside, and cried. She will always think I'm a monster if I tell her what we are.

Namjoon POV

Everyone was trying to calm Jin down. No one knows what happened, but he ran to his room, and wailed his eyes out. Jungkook also began to sniff the air with tears in his eyes, and I knew I had to do something about all of this before this becomes a crying festival.

"Everyone quiet down!" and everyone went silent, accept Jin that was sniffing.

"What is going on? Why are you crying? Why is Yoongi not doing his duties? We need answers!"

"so..Yoongi found the future queen."

Wait what?!

"What?! Where is she? Why don't we know of any of this?"

"It really isn't my place to tell. You should go ask him yourself." I stood up, and walked out of the room to Yoongis room.

"Wait Namjoon! You can't go in there right now!"

"Watch me!"

Before Jin could protest more, I was gone. I opened the door to Yoongis room to find that Yoongi wasn't there, but a human girl sat in the corner crying with her knees up to her chest.

Yoongi POV

I calmed down a bit, and decided to go see if Jin was okay because I know him well enough that he will still be crying, or he has begun to tell his puns to someone to cheer himself up. I walked inside his bedroom, and everyone was around him.

"Are you good?" you asked. He just stood shocked while staring at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Uhm so, uh Namjoon uhh...I thought you w-w-ere in your room?"

"No? Why? Where is Namjoon?"

Jin's eyes became big, and shrugged.

Oh no.

I ran to my room, hoping to not find the girl hurt. If I find that Namjoon touched a hair on her body, He's dead meat. When I opened the door, I saw Namjoon sitting next to the girl. She stopped crying. How did he do that?

"Oh, here is Yoongi now. Remember what I told you. He can't even hurt a fly. I'll see you later. For now, I have to talk to him about something." He stood up and walked towards me, motioning me to go with him. We walked until we came to my office, and we sat in some chairs in the corner.

"What is going on?"

"so uh, she is my soulmate, but I don't know why. She is human, so I don't understand what is going on.. I found her in the woods and thought nothing of her scent, but when I tasted her blood, I could feel her pain. Not physically, but I knew she was in pain. That was when I knew she was my soulmate. I looked after her in my room to make sure she is protected. I couldn't leave her on her own."

Namjoon nodded his head to show he understood.

"okay, so what I think should happen now is that you should tell the other cousins everything to not let them wonder anymore about your health, and then we should talk to her about why she is your soulmate."

I nodded and went back to Jins' room with Namjoon, and told the rest everything. They are happy and very supportive of everything. Thay also promised me that they would also help protect the girl if anything happens.

After the whole talk with everyone and answering questions, I went back to my room to check up on the girl, and she was still sitting in the corner. I slowly walked up to her and hesitantly extended my hand for her to take.

"Hey, you may already know this, but my name is Yoongi" you said. She looked at my hand, and back at my eyes, and took my hand.

"My name is Kayla."