9

Her POV

Somewhere in between watching the roof, and thinking about Yoongi, I fell asleep, because next thing I know, Yoongi was waking me up. He softly touched my shoulder, and then tapped it.

"I'm up, I'm up. What's happening?"

"We're going to your parents. It's 6pm now. You should call your parents to let them know we are coming. Just say a friend is coming with you."

"But I just moved here, how would I be able to make friends that fast?"

"Just trust me."

"okay. Where is my phone anyway?"

"It was in your coat pocket. I put it on the table next to the bed."

I found my phone, and put it on. Oh wow. No messages. Thanks for caring world.

I found my mothers number and called her. It rang a few times, and then she picked up.

"Honey! How are you?"

"I'm fine, mom. Hey, is it alright if I come make a stop at your house? I want to talk about something."

"Sure sweety, anytime!"

"Oh, and I'm bringing a friend with me."

"you made friends already?! I'm so happy for you! They are welcome anytime!"

"Thanks mom, we'll be there in half an hour." And then I put the phone down.

"Ready. I just have to get changed real quick." Yoongi nodded and gave you your clothes that that the maids cleaned so that it doesn't look weird that I'm wearing mens clothes.

I washed up, and Yoongi took me to the car. Namjoon and Jin was also there. I didn't know they were also coming.

"They will be staying in the car don't worry." Yoongi said, as if he could read my mind.

Yoongi looked at me, and then opened the door for me to climb in. Wait, can he read my mind?

"Yes, I can read your mind, but only if you let me. It's the first time you opened it."

"Wait seriously? But how did I open my mind?"

"You probably trust me more?"

"True, true"

HEY YOONGI CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!

"aaAAAH YOU'RE TOO LOUD!" Yoongi said, closing his ears with his hands, which wouldn't help, but he did it anyway. Jin and Namjoon were sniggering in the back, and I giggled at them and Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at me, and gave a little smile, but then looked ahead, turning the car on.

His POV

Her giggle would bring me back from the dead. It is so wholesome and pure.

Then I remembered we were in a car, and have to get to her parents. She was talking to Jin and Namjoon through the whole ride as to not let me lose focus of the road.

Finally, we arrived at the house, and I opened the door for Kayla to climb out again. I held my hand for her to take, and she did. We walked up to the door, and she knocked. Her mother opened the door and gave Kayla a hug.

"Oh honey, I'm glad you came!"

"Thanks mom." She said, and then her father walked to the door, he saw me, and his eyes opened wide. He tapped on Kayla's shoulder, his eyes not leaving me.

"Honey, who is your friend here?"

Before she could answer, I did.

"My name is Min Yoongi, and by the looks of your reaction, I'm sure you know who I am. So, who are you?"

"Yoongi, he is my father, of course!" Kayla whisper yelled.

"Oh, I know he is your father, but who is he?"

Her father made eye contact with her mother, and showed us inside.

"Would you like some coffee?" Kayla's mother asked.

"That would be great ma'am" I said with a genuine smile on my face. I didn't smile often, but I will smile for special people.

"Kayla, come help me make coffee for the men" Her mother said, and then they were in the kitchen, and it was just me and her father in the living room.

"So, I'll ask again. Who are you?"

"I'm a vampire. Just like you.... your majesty"

"wait, so Kayla is half breed?"

"yes, your majesty"

"Why did you not tell her? She could've been in danger."

"Our previous home did not have a lot of vampires, as there were too many people, but me and my wife said that when she is old enough, we will bring her back here and tell her about who she truly is. We just haven't had time yet because she just moved here a couple days ago and was still packing. We didn't want her to feel like an outsider. If we raised her with vampires, she would've been an outsider. We didn't want her to feel like an outsider, or wanted her to feel that she doesn't belong anywhere. That's why we didn't tell her. I'm sorry, your majesty. We just wanted to do what would help her the most." He said and bowed his head.

"Please drop the formalities with me. I would like to feel like a normal vampire between you all."

"and why would that be?"

"Because she is my soulmate, and I am going to protect her, and one day I would ask you if I can marry your daughter."

His eyes grew bigger, almost popping out of its sockets. He then gave me a hug, tears running out of his eyes.

"Thank you. Thank you for wanting to protect my daughter. I cannot always be there for her, and it makes me so happy to know that she found her soulmate!"

I was standing awkwardly there, not knowing what to do while he clung onto me.

"Well she doesn't know I'm her soulmate yet. She can smell me already, that's for sure, but she doesn't know it's because I'm her soulmate yet. I think it's time to tell her who she really is."

"You're right." Just then, the woman came in the room with cups of coffee. The man looked at his wife and nodded, and she understood.

"Excuse me, I just have to go see if my cousins are still safe in the car." I said and stood up. Kayla also stood to come with me, but I stopped her.

"No, you stay here. I don't want anything to happen to you. You'll be safe in here if there is something wrong." I said, and she nodded, sitting back down.

I walked out and climbed in the car, watching the house.

"What's going on? Where is Kayla?" Jin asked.

"She is going to have a very emotional talk with her parents about her true identity."

Her POV

Yoongi walked out of the house, and closed the door behind him.

"Honey, we have to tell you something."