7

"Kinda weird that my kidnapper who is a vampire wants to meet my parents, don't you think?"

"yeah, but I have to talk to them about you"

"oh yeah, that makes everything better. My vampire kidnapper wants to talk to my parents about me."

"please?"

You contemplated a bit. Maybe this will be in my favour, and I don't think that he is very dangerous if he asks to speak to my parents. Unless these people are drug lords, and Yoongi is keeping me hostage until they give him money, which they don't have and then he will torture me until they give the money, or I die.

"okay fine, but I want you to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you will keep me save, and not hurt me"

"Hey, I promise you that I do not even think about hurting you. Quite the opposite actually."

"...okay. Wait...what do you mean 'the opposite'?"

"Nevermind."

Suddenly the door breaks open, and in came three guys. They stormed towards me, and I flinched away, but when I looked up again, Yoongi was standing in front of me and the boys stopped in their tracks.

"Whyyy? I wanna meet her!" one of them said. He had a Gucci shirt, and I saw he wore his shoes wrong.

"You can meet her if you don't attack her." Yoongi said in a calm voice.

"We weren't going to attack her. We wanted to give her a group hug to make her feel welcome here. She hasn't even seen the whole place yet!" a boy said who were almost the same length as Yoongi

"She will see the place soon."

"fine" they said in unison, but the third guy just nodded his head.

They introduced themselves to me while Yoongi was standing next to me. Their names are Taehyung, Jimin, and the quiet one is Jungkook.

"Hey Kayla, why don't we show you around and meet the others as well?"

You nodded and Jimin took your hand to go, but Yoongi stopped us by holding my hand in his.

"Jimin, don't touch her. Jungkook, you are the strongest between the three of you. Please look out for her..I need to do some stuff quick." Jungkook hesitated, but eventually nodded, and they took me to all the rooms and members, and can I say, they live in a mansion, almost looking like a palace.

His pov

I walked to my office, and messaged Namjoon and Jin to meet me here, and they came immediately.

"I'm going to talk to her parents. She doesn't know anything about vampires. They should've educated her, but they didn't do a thing. She thought they were a myth for heaven's sake!"

"I think that you have to ask her parents about her bloodline. There has to be something there that would tell us why she is your soulmate." Namjoon said

"Yeah I have been planning to ask them"

"when do you want to go then?" Jin asked

"tomorrow. I want to go as soon as possible so all this will be over. And I am hundred percent sure she is my soulmate. I know it, and I can feel it."

"We'll go with you to keep you guarded. Don't want to attract attention to their house by having guards all around you in big vehicles"

"Thanks guys. Now I have to go get Kayla from the others. They took her to show her all the rooms."

"Are you going to tell her?" namjoon asks

"Yes...eventually"