19

His pov

Guards were starting to swarm the building, keeping us inside. "Namjoon, any updates on when all our guards will be her?"

"They are on their way"

"I need to find Kayla now, she is probably somewhere in the building. Jungkook come with me. Namjoon, tell Jin that when the guards arrive that they have to get ready for a battle. Get all of these guests out of this building safely." Jungkook walked beside me walking through the corridors, looking for any sign of Kayla.

"It doesn't seem like there is anyone here. They can't be too far" Jungkook told me. I nodded.

We looked through every room. It's been too long, we have been searching for an hour now. I'm starting to hyperventilate. Where can she be?

"I swear I am going to tear Yunhee to pieces when I see that face of hers, and I will make Chiwon watch me do it then I will hang him in front of everyone to see how much of a coward he is taking my love away from me!"

Jungkook stopped and looked at me quizzically with a frown.

"Yoongi, stop quickly. Breath in and out. You are starting to sound like Chiwon. You don't want that, do you?"

"No, I never want to be like those bastards."

"Clear your head for a second, and calm down." I closed my eyes and slowly breathed in and then out. Did I just hear a heartbeat?

"How do you fee-"

"I hear her" I interrupted Jungkook to listen if I am imagining it or not. There it is again. It has to be her. I open my eyes and look straight ahead.

"She's this way"

Her pov

My heart is beating fast. I'm struggling with this rope, it's not cutting through. I was so focussed on the clip that I forgot to watch the door. A man came in and I was too slow and he saw what I was doing. He took the clip away from me and started laughing. He went out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Great, now what am I going to do.

Suddenly, the door opened again, and that Yunhee woman walked towards me with a big smile on her face.

"I heard you tried to cut the rope. Honey, a simple little clip won't do the trick. Don't think you will ever get out. No one will find you here, even if they look for you. I will have to punish you for what you attempted. This will be a lesson for you to never try to get out again. Just give up."

I spit in front of her shoes, and looked her dead in the eye. "I will never give up!"

"Very well then. Sang, you know what to do" she said and waved her hand for the man to take action. He nodded and walked towards me. He swung his fist, and it connected with my jaw. I was on the ground trying to breathe slowly. Another hit on my stomach. And another. And another. The hits didn't stop. Not once. They were all enjoying watching me in this state. I don't have any more energy. I want to sleep.

{A/N: Hello my favourite readers!

First of all I am sorry it is taking long to update my books. College is taking all of my time up with stress and projects. I am trying every minute that I have to write books.

Second of all, thank you so much for everyone who is still here and is still reading my books. You aren't a lot, but I don't care, you guys are awesome and I am so happy to write my books and to share it to all of you}