21

Beep beep beep.

"Kayla?"

"mmuh hu"

"Don't talk, it's okay." A quivering voice says.

"My head" I whisper.

"I'll get you some water"

The hand leaves my hand and I hear voices again conversing.

A man came in checking my pulse and flashing a flashlight in my eyes making sure I'm responding, then he turned the flashlight off.

"Make sure your highness knows about her awakening" and the man walked out the room and closed the door.

The sounds of things crashing comes from another room. I open my eyes to see what's going on.

"Kayla!"

"Kayla!"

"Wha-"

The door crashes open, revealing Yoongi rushing towards me.

"Kayla! Are you okay? Are you still hurt? Do you need something? Anything?"

Just then, Jungkook walks in with the glass of water.

"Oh, I see Yoongi found you." He took my hand gently and put the glass of water in it, making sure I am strong enough to hold it. I give him a smile and he smiles back, letting my hand go.

"I'll leave you two alone for a while." And with that, he left.

Slowly, I put the glass of water to my mouth, and I feel Yoongi head resting on my lap, embracing me.

"I-I I thought I lost you. Kayla...I was so scared I lost you." He looks up to me with tears running out of his eyes. I put the cup of water down on the table on the side of the bed, and I took him in my arms. "I'll never leave you, you big baby" I said and giggled. "I'm not a baby" he said whilst still crying.

We both were silently embracing each other, him sniffing, and me also starting to sniff.

Beep beep beep.

"How did you know I was awake?"

"I could hear your heartbeat from miles away"