11

We all went home after buying all the clothes, and the sun was coming up again. I went towards Yoongi's room while everyone was helping to get the bags full of clothes there. We chugged all the bags on the bed, and the boys went out of the room after telling me to sleep well. I took the bag with pajamas in, and took a pair out and went to the bathroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom afterwards, Yoongi was laying on his bed, watching me. He was probably waiting for me, and then he went in, giving me a slight smile.

I threw my clothes that I wore in the laundry shoot, and jumped on the bed, waiting for Yoongi.

Yoongi took ages in there, so I looked around for something to do, and that is when I found a book laying on the nightstand. I looked at the cover, and it was a book about humans. He is interested in humans?

I skipped a few pages, and started reading at a random page. Soon enough Yoongi came out of the bathroom, and my eyelids were getting very heavy. I placed the book back where I found it, and cuddled into the bed. Yoongi walked to the couch next to his bed, and he was fast asleep again. I fell into a deep sleep.

"Yoongi! Stop! You're going to kill yourself!" someone yelled.

"I have to save her! Get off of me!" I heard Yoongi's voice.

What's going on?

"This will be the last you see her." A female voice is heard.

"Leave her alone!" Why isn't Yoongi doing anything? Why is he just screaming his lungs out?

"Get yourself a vampire queen. A human will not do in the royal family. You are childish to think that we will accept a human!" the female voice said again.

"Please! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" and then I hear a sharp sound, and then it was silent. I hear a wailing of a boy.

Yoongi?

Kayla, wake up.

"Kayla? Kayla, are you okay?" I hear a soft voice. I look to your side where Yoongi was.

"What happened? Did you have a nightmare?"

"Why? Did I do something?!" I ask.

"yeah, you were moaning"

"Well that's embarrassing..." I said under my breath

"No, don't worry, I also get nightmares" he said

"Sorry about the noises I made, it was just a stupid dream."

"want to talk about it?"

"It really was stupid...you were there, and you were screaming to not kill me...or I think it was me, and then a woman killed me...after that I heard someone crying, and that was when you woke me up. It really was a stupid dream."

Yoongi sat upright and looked in my direction with his eyes wide open.

"What?" you asked.

"nothing...yeah don't worry about that dream, nothing will happen. You should go to sleep again, otherwise you will be sleepy." He said, and then quickly laid back down, his back facing you.

I couldn't sleep after that, as the sun was in my eyes, and I just went through a big embarrassing scene with Yoongi, the person I will see most of the time as it looks like it. I just took the human book again, and read some more of it.