𝟙𝟡

ᵗⁱʳᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ˡᵃᵐᵉ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃˢ
ᵇᵃᵇʸ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵗʰᵘᵍ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

I winced as Wayne wrapped my hand with a bandage in the bathroom. That's right. I kept my hand on the blunt and it been low-key hurting but I didn't notice cause I was busy.

"Ion think it's that serious" I said. "Well ion care. You gon' leave it like this" he said.

"But it doesn't even hurt that bad" I said. "I still don't care" he said. He finished wrapping it up and he dropped the rest. He took my hand in his and kissed my palm.

I blushed and looked away. "I gotta tell you something" he said.

"What?" I asked

"I been low-key feeling you, not even gon' lie" he said.

"For real?" I asked. "Yeah. And I know you been feeling me too" he said.

"And how you know that?" I asked, sitting on the countertop.

"Cuh you was kissing me right back" he said. "But to be honest, I wasn't really sure if you was feeling me too" he said.

"What made you think that?"

"Cuh you was going on dates with niggas" he said.

"Only to get my mind off you" I said. "Really?" He asked. "Don't make this awkward. You heard what I said" I said. He chuckled and stood in between my legs.

"What if I just wanna hear it again?" He asked, bringing his face closer to mine. "Say it again" he said, tracing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I can't stop thinking about you" I whispered against his lips. He smiled a lil before capturing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed me by the waist.

He pulled me closer till we was chest to chest, then he pulled away.

He was about to talk when someone started banging on the door.

"Aye. Is y'all fucking? I needa take a piss and Bird fatass in the other one" Winter said.

_

"No" Zee said after I told her what happened. "Yes" I replied.

"No"

"Yes"

"Stop it. I'm on the phone" she said. I scrunched up my face.  "Mmm daddy" she said.

The fuck? Is she- are they...eww.

I hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

"That was all types of wrong" I muttered as I went to my closet. It was really cold outside but I was gonna go to the store to get some snacks cuh Bird fatass done ate em all.

I threw on a hoodie over the t-shirt I had on and changed from house slippers to actual sneakers.

I went downstairs and saw everybody awake. "Come on y'all. Let's go to the store" I said. "Why? Ain't nobody got time for that" Bird said.

"I only have to go cause you be eating all my snacks" I said. "Let's go or I'm kicking all your asses out"

"Well you coulda just started with that" Winter said, standing.

"You mean" Bird said and walked past me. "Donbo, you coming?" I asked. He shook his head. "Ight then. Take care of the house" I said and Wayne and I went outside.