Chapter Sixty Four: An Unpleasant Talk

Începe de la început

"In my capacity as a Nighteye agency sidekick, I began following leads to see what I could uncover. I found that in the past year the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization including other groups whose business dealings are less that reputable. There aim seems to be expanding their organization and enriching it's coffers, shortly after our investigation began, they made contact with a member of the League of Villains" Centipeder informs us and my breath tightens as an image of Twice appears on the screen behind them.

"Jin Bubaigawara, villain named Twice, they were wary of being tailed so I was unable to follow them but with the help of the police" Centipeder continues and the image changes to a building half destroyed "I confirmed that an altercation had occurred between the two groups."

"That'd be about when they decided to reach out to Tsukauchi and me, figured we'd be able to assist given the League's involvement" Gran Torino states.

"Where is Tsukauchi?" Kesagiri Man asks.

"Follow ups with some other eyewitnesses, Y'Know cop stuff" Gran Torino then looks over to Izuku, "Sorry Kid, I didn't see something like this coming. I've got a bad feeling that thing's are about to get ugly."

"I don't care if they do, I wanna help" Izuku insisted.

"Hold up you know him?" Mirio asks him.

"Oh Gran Torino? I did my internship with him, he looked out for me and taught me some great strategies for my Quirk" Izuku tells Mirio.

"Go on Bubble Girl" Nighteye then states.

"So, after all that went down, we posted a notice on the HN requesting assistance-" Bubble Girl begins to say.

"I think we can skip that part" Centipeder interrupts her.

"Sorry!" Bubble Girl apologizes.

"What's the HN?" Uraraka then asks and I nod not knowing what it was as well.

"Stands for Hero Network, it's an online service that can only be accessed by pros. You can see what all the heroes in the country are up to and you can ask for help from people whose Quirks might come in handy" Hado tells her and I listen intently.

"Does anyone wanna tell me why a buncha high school kids were invited to this conference? I don't care if they are from UA, if we have to keep stopping to explain this stuff we'll never get to the actual plan" Rock Lock said annoyed, I only rolled my eyes.

"Don't say that, these two have important information to pass along" Fat Gum stated loudly while pointing at Kirishima and Amajiki, both of them looking frazzled and confused.

"Um, we do?" Kirishima asked confused.

"I wanna go home" Amajiki states embarrassed.

"Anyway, I see a lot of new faces so let me introduce myself. Nice to meetcha, I'm Fat Gum" He tells us happily and I smile as he throws candy to us.

"Hassaikai's movements are hard to trace but we suspect one of their main sources of income is illegal drug sales so I requested help from heroes who have some expertise in that area" Nighteye informs us.

"Yep, I brought in my fair share of drug dealers back in the day and at Red Riot's debut fight he proved he could too! Tamaki was shot and the bullet contained some kinda drug I've never heard of before, one that destroys Quirks" Fat Gum states and my eyes widen.

"Destroys Quirks?" Kesagiri Man asked.

"Whoa what? Tamaki, you're okay right?" Mirio asked worried while he stood up abruptly.