Part 49

General POV

Just before they all get round the corner to the last set of stairs, Platt stops in her tracks. "PLONKERS, GET DOWN HERE" Platt yells referring to the team as plonkers. "Oh god" Julian exhales thinking this is going to be a long morning. The whole group make there way down the stairs, coming to halt when they see Erin and Julian holding a baby each. "Awww my gosh...Erin!" Kim squeals all broody. "Wow, they are adorable!" Ruzak smiles along with the others. "Come on upstairs, its to cramped here" Kevin says, waving for them to come up.

Once they all got upstairs into a more roomy area, they all pass the twins round between one an other. "How old are they?" Hailey asks, as she plays with Davis. "Six months" Erin replies, smiling at the way her whole 'family' are reacting to the massive bombshell. "So they are old enough for us to steal then" Kim jokes. "Well, its better than selling them in China" Erin jokes, looking to Julian since that's what he suggested the other month. "Ooo, ill happily take you both" Antonio smiles whislt bobbing Jude up and down. "This is Julian" Erin says, introducing Julian to everyone else. "You hurt her and we'll hurt you" Kevin jokes, unintentionally intimidating Julian who's a bit of a snowflake. "They are joking but they also mean it" Hank smiles coming over out his office to shake Julians hand. "Hank Voight, you must be Julian" Hank groughs introducing himself. "Ye..yes. Nice to meet you" Julian confirms, shaking like a kid in the head teachers office. "Chill, I'll only take you on a trip to the sighlows if you do anything wrong" Hank smiles, causing everyone to erupt into laughter at Julians confusion but complete fear at the same time. "Chill Julian, calm down" Erin chuckles sympathetically at how vulnerable her husband looks. "Oh, man we need to man you up. Your staying here for the day" Al says, not impressed with how much of a soft touch his 'niece' married. "Come on, you'll be fine" Erin says, patting Julian on the back, before she goes and talks to everyone in small groups.