Part 30

Erin/Brookes POV

It was about six o'clock, when I hear two figity babies fussing over the baby monitor. I stumble my way toward there room, my eyes still blury and the apartment pitch black. "Hey boys, mummy still sleepy" I yawn, picking up Jude and draw circlur motions onto Davis' stomach. "Morning" A groggy and slightly croaky voice says from beind. "Morning, sorry I didn't mean for them to wake you" I apologetically say, turning round to see Jay still half asleep- his eyes bearly staying open. "I was the one to put a baby monitor in my room" Jay points out. "Fair point" I shurg. "Um, I have some pancake mix if you want some?" Jay offers. I let off a small giggle as I hear Jays stomach rumble loudly. "Sure, I missed Chicago mixed pancakes" I accept, still giggling at Jays stomach rumbling. "Come on Davis, lets go make some pancakes and leave mommy and Jude to judge Uncle Jay" Jay says pretending to be offended, picking Davis up out his travel cot.

Genral POV

Jay places Davis into Torreys empty highchair, next to the white-marble island, so he can still play around with him whilst making breakfast. "You like pancake mix?" Jay asks Davis even though he knows he won't get a reply. "Your not sure? Oh well, lets ask mommy if you can have some when she stops laughing at Uncle Jay and comes through" Jay rambles on to Davis, tiredness really haven gotten to his brain. "What you both going on about?" A sleepy Erin asks coming over with Jude sitting on her hip. "Well, Davis told me he has never had pancake mix" Jay replies preteding to be gobsmacked. "Well, he hasn't but he can this morning. What do you say Davis?" Erin asks, switching to her fun mum voice. "Ghe" Davis replies causing the two adults to chuckle. "I think thats a yes" Jay laughs, looking to Erin to see if he was allowed to give him it or if she wanted to. "Yes" Erin replies, smiling at how Jay interacted with the babies. Jay sings the 'plane' song whilst feeding Davis the mix, being thanked by a spray of the same mix splattering across his face. Erin bursts out into hysterics, knowing that was going to happen, as Payton gave it to him once and got the same reaction. "Thanks...Davis" Jay squirms, wiping the mix of his face. "You knew didnt you?!" Jay asks Erin- who is wearing her mischievous grin. "Maby" Erin teases, shrugging her sholder. "That was cruel" Jay jokes, shaking his head wondering why he expected anything else. "Morning" Hallie mumbles, as she walks into join her parents in the kitchen. "Morning chirpy" Erin chuckles at the state Hallie is in. "Why so noisy?" Hallie asks, annoyed at being woken up at such time. "Davis spat pancake mix all over Jay" Erin replies, her dimples showing from her attempt at not to laugh again. "Ugh" Hallie grunts, pouring herself a coffee. "I can really see it now" Erin states, seeing the way Jay and Hallie both act alike. "What?" Hallie asks puzzled. "Jay being your dad. You both are grumpy until you have coffee" Erin giggles, recieving a 'dont mess with me, its still early' look from them both. "Oh look, the pancakes are ready" Erin points out, diverting the conversation. "Yummy" Hallie says, taking a deep breath as she takes in the sweet smell. "Thats one way to wake her up" Erin says, raising an eyebrow. "Yup" Jay smirks, handing out a pancake on a plate each before they all tuck in.