Part 28

Jays POV

Half an hour after struggling our way up the eight- steep- flights of stairs we finally get to my apartment. I unlock it and open the door, as soon as Erin sees the inside of it she gasps with schock. "Its not yellow and dark, you found a proper apartment" Erin smiles proudly being sarcastic. "It doesn't even have the massive plasma screen TV your tried to force upon me" Erin adds, smirking. "Haha funny. Come on, lets get everything in" I nodd, picking up a couple of suitcases. "This awesome Jay" Hallie says, exitment radiating off her biggest smile. "Yes, it really is Jay" Erin adds on, agreeing with her daughter. "Thanks. Hallie and Erin, your room is the second door to the right once you've opened that gray door and the twins can have the one opposite" I say, pointing towards a large gray door next to a book shelf. "Thanks Jay. Where are you staying though?" Erin asks, making sure they arent chucking me out my  bedroom. "My room, beind that door" I reply, pointing to the door right next to the one leading to the girls rooms. "Okay, just making sure we weren't chucking you out your own room" Erin smiles, bobbing Davis up and down. "Let me take the two handsome boys whilst you two unpack" I say in a deep voice, holding out my arms so I can take the boys. "Thanks Jay" Hallie laughs as she passes Jude over and Erin passes Davis over.

Erin/ Brookes POV

Hallie and make our way to one of the spare bedrooms which we'll be sleeping in for the next few days. "Which bed do you want?" I ask as I open the door seeing two single beds- one at each end of the room. "Um, that one" Hallie points to the bed closet to the radiator and furthest away from the window. "Great" I chuckle, knowing I'm going to spend the next few nights absolutely freezing. Hallie and I are unpacking, when a gently knocking sound comes from the door. "Come in" I answer. "Hey, I know we had food already and its late but I was just wandering if you wanted some cereal or toast before we go down for the night" Jay asks, whispering for some reason. "Im okay thanks" Hallie smiles, hanging one of her jumper onto a coat hanger. "Me too, thanks though. Where are the twins?" I ask, hoping he hasn't left them alone. "They are in the baby pen" Jay replies, but receives a puzzeld look from me to why he randomly has a baby pen in his apartment. "Will and Nat had a little girl last year, she stays the night sometimes. Her name is Torrey- Sophia, pretty funky" Jay explains, a proud uncle smile plastered across his face. "Im really glad Will and Natalie got things straight" I smile, genuinely happy for them both. "Ye, it was about time" Jay chuckles before wandering back off. "Whos Will and Natalie?" Hallie asks, clearly feeling the pressure with all these names being blurted out. "Will is Jays brother- essentially your uncle- and Natale is his, I think, wife" I explain, not sure if they are married or not. "You get ready for bed and hit the hay now. Ill be through soon" I tell, walking out the room to leave Hallie to get ready for bed.