Part 29

Jays POV

I play with both twins on the floor, really having fun. They aren't to impressed with Torreys princess teddy,  but seem to love her micky mouse teddy so we stick with that. "Peeka boo!" I say, bopping my head up from behind the teddy. Two little chuckles fill the room of pure joy and happiness, there toothless grin make my heart swell. "Hey uncle Jay, you having fun" A small raspy voice says. I turn round, to see a sleepy looking Erin leaning against the doorway, clearly being watching me play with the boys. "Yes, I am. Apparently they don't princesses" I shurg jokingly. "Yes, poor Lydia figured that out the hard way" Erin weakly chuckles, doing that whole eyebrow thing she used to do. "What happened?" I ask, intregued into who Lydia is and what happened. "Lydia, my Goddaughter, whos only 5, tried playing with her cinderella teddy with the boys a few weeks ago and ended up with mushed peas in her hair" Erin laughs, shaking her head. "Bless her" I smile, realising Erin has a big world in Tree Hill that she had to hide for over ten years. "Its one-thirty, I should get them to bed. I could use some help" Erin says like it isn't a big deal. "Yes, sure" I say as we both stand up.

After a few minutes of fiddling around with baby onsies and nappies etc, the boys are finally down for the count. "Lets see how long this lasts" Erin sighs tiredly, not so convinced she will be getting alot of sleep. "I have a second baby monitor so I'll keep an ear open, you dont have Julian helping you at the moment and shouldn't have to do it on your own" I offer- more telling- smiling at her triple checking her babies are okay. "You dont have to do that" Erin shakes her head. "I want to, please" I beg, jokingly giving her the puppy dog eyes. "Okay, thanks Jay. I'm gonna hit they hay" Erin smiles, opening her arms for a hug- its surprising but I dont refuse it. She pulls away and looks at me, before walking out the room and across the corridor to her bedroom.