Part 6

Jays POV

Hallie guided me up to her bedroom, it took a while to get there with the house being so big. I couldn't stop thinking about the whole name situation, I mean, that must have been so difficult to be two people. "This it, the draw to the left" Hallie says, pointing to a small, white draw. "Nice room Kid" I smile, walking over to the draw. "Thanks, Mum designed it for me" Hallie smiles, obviously loving it with Erin. "How do you know Mum? She's never mentioned you and I've never seen you round Tree Hill" Hallie asks, sitting on her swingy chair. "Friends way back" I reply, not sure how much I'm allowed to say. "Nice. So can you fix it?" Hallie asks "Sorry, it looks like your mums getting you a new draw. Put a book or something underneath to keep it sturdy until" I say standing up. I look over to wear Hallies sitting, now on her bed, and I see a picture of Hallie and a woman smiling- who looks a lot like Abigail. "Um, I dont want to sound out of place but can I ask you something?" I ask, not wanting to upset Hallie if she is a foster kid and the photo is sensitive to her. "Sure, go ahead" She replies "Whose that woman next to you?" I ask, nodding towards the photo. "My biological mum (Abigail). She died two years ago, I ended up in the system becuase I dont know who my dad is- nor does anyone else" Hallie explains. All of a sudden my heart starts pouding and everything goes silent. I can hear people shouting my name but nothing processes, until a small feeling hand wackes me across the face. 

Erins POV

I walk into Hallies room, Jude in my arms, to see how they both are getting on. Jays standing there, pale and sweaty, whilst Hallie shouts his name. "Whats going on" I ask, more aiming the question at Jay to see if he's okay. "I don't know, he seen this pic of mum and I, asked about it, I explained then this" Hallie replies, slightly freaked out. I walk up to Jay and wave my hand in front of his to try and bring him back but it doesn't. We carry on shouting his name, until Jude wackes him across the face with his hand, bringing Jay back to earth. "Ow!" Jay hisses, jumping slightly. "Jay, what's up?" I ask concerned. "Um, can we have a word?... Outisde" Jay asks, still pale as a ghost. "Ye, um, Hallie take Jude please" I stutter, nervous for the upcoming conversation, before we walk out the bedroom.