Part 2

General POV

Jay was packing his duffel bag- one he usual used when he had to go away for a case. He really didn't want to go to Tree hill, he didn't even know where Tree Hill was. Just as he finished putting his last shirt into the bag when there was a knock on the door. Jay made his way to the door, unsure of who would be knocking since everyone was working (messing around). "Hey" Hailey smiles as Jay opens to door "Hey, ugh, come in. Everything okay?" Jay asks, unsure of why Hailey would be at his apartment. "I just wanted to check how you were doing" Hailey asks, worried for her partner. "I'm good" Jay lies, but Hailey knows her parter better than that so gives him a 'dont lie to me' look. "Fine, Erin and I left things on a rocky part. She didn't even let me know she was leaving or anything. Going to see her and bring her back is going to be weird and really uncomfortable" Jay explains, almost crying. "Jay, look at me. Whatever happens you'll be okay" Hailey sympathetically smiles, rubbing Jay's sholder. "Thankyou" Jay smiles, before they both look longingly into each others eyes. Both of there eyes done the talking, there mouths didnt nead to mutter a word. "I..ugh, I better get back to work and leave you to it. Its still really quite and messing around so gotta help Kim control the guys" Hailey jokes before leaving.

Jay gets a box down from the top of his wardrope, before sitting on the edge of his bed. Jay opened it up and looked through a bunch of photos, before he got to the one he was looking for. The photo was from the Christmas before Erin left, they were both dressed as Mr and Mrs Claus for the districts annual dress up Christmas party. "I miss you Erin" Jay whispers, as a tear drops onto the picture- landing on Erins face. Jays phone started rining, making him jump slightly. "Halstead" Jay answers, still sounding like he'd been crying "Are you crying?" Platt asks, genuinely concerned as Jay never cries. "No, im not. What's up anyway?" Jay asks changing the subject completely. "I got you an earlier flight, get to the airport ASAP, your taking off at 12pm" Platt answeres "Dammit, okay" Jay sighs before hanging up. "God please help me!" Jay beggs, before grabbing his bag and making his way out the door.