36 | i want to give you the rest of my life

T/W: SEXUAL CONTENT

Taehyung leads him backwards until the boy's calves hit the edge of the bed, and Taehyung pushes him down, watching him bounce with the springs, jet-black fringe tousled and splayed over the mattress

Taehyung leads him backwards until the boy's calves hit the edge of the bed, and Taehyung pushes him down, watching him bounce with the springs, jet-black fringe tousled and splayed over the mattress. It's a sight to see, with his lips parted, heavy pants slipping past them, eyes heavy-lidded, barely open as he crawls over him.

It's been awhile for both of them, and Jeongguk isn't sure what to expect, but all he knows is the burning fire coiling in his stomach, spreading between his legs, and his heart lurches into his throat, throbbing. His tongue feels heavy in his mouth as he stares up at Taehyung, who's enjoying the sight underneath him.

He has this dreamy look in his eyes that melts Jeongguk's heart, but he sees the faint smirk playing at his lips, tugging at the edges until it tilts and now he just wants to smack it off his face. He wants to cower behind his hands, hide away for all eternity, and he wants the ground to come up and swallow him.

But the look in Taehyung's eyes is all it takes for him to stare back at him, to not smack him, despite the teasing tilt of his mouth and the glint in his eyes that flickers like a dying flame. He looks at him like he holds the entire universe in the palms of his hands, stars speckled in his eyes, and all he can think about are the milky way's reflecting in his piercing, doe-brown irises.

Taehyung hovers over him, slowly leaning down until their faces are inches apart, and Jeongguk can feel his light breathing spread across his face, over his lips and nose and down his neck. His hands tangle in the soft baby hairs on the older boy's nape, fingernails gently scratching down the tan skin.

Jeongguk wants him to kiss him, wants him to slot his mouth over his and kiss him like he's the only boy in the world, and his hands lay flat against his nape, and pulls him down a little more, hoping he'll get the hint that he wants to taste his lips, to taste his mouth and savor every moment of this.

But Taehyung only ghosts his lips over the boy's, soft breathing tickling his face. "Take me," Jeongguk whispers shamelessly, and he isn't sure where this sudden newfound confidence is coming from, but Taehyung seems to be living for it as his eyes flutter and his breathing stutters.

"You shouldn't say things like that," Taehyung all but whimpers, chocolate brown irises flitting over the boy's baby pink, papery thin lips.

Jeongguk's lips tug into a smile, and he has to bite it back as he leans in, lips barely touching each other. "Take. Me," he breathes, and that's all it takes for Taehyung to crash their mouths together in a searing, hot kiss.

It quite literally takes Jeongguk's breath away, gasping against Taehyung's mouth and eyes fluttering closed. He settles between the boy's thighs, and Jeongguk has to stop himself from bucking his hips when their clothed erection graze each other.

Gasping, his fingers in Taehyung's hair tighten, tilting his head as the brunette shoves his tongue into his mouth. Everything, all the sensations, the noises, the blissful sounds coming from Taehyung, it all goes straight between his legs, and everything feels hot and suffocating.