07 | what did you do, kim taehyung?

hi i'm back and im sorry. my schedule will
absolutely not allow me to get anything done.
however break is coming up and i'm hoping to
have some of my shit together by then <3

Jeongguk's laying on the couch as he cradles his head in his hands, temples throbbing and forehead pounding like he's being beaten with a sledgehammer

Jeongguk's laying on the couch as he cradles his head in his hands, temples throbbing and forehead pounding like he's being beaten with a sledgehammer. It fucking sucks because it's been a week since the incident at the club and his headaches haven't lightened any and he's barely ate anything since then.

Despite feeling nauseas everyday of the week, Jeongguk's been sleeping more and more, but wakes up minutes later when nightmares taint dreamland. It fucking sucks because it only makes Jeongguk want to stay up until he forgets everything that happened that night, but Sam urges him to sleep as much as possible.

It's difficult, and as more days progress, it only seems to be getting harder instead of better, and it scares the boy more and more as he fears he'll never be able to sleep normally again. Sam's there with him at all hours of the day as he takes some personal time off from work after they announced the reopening of the club only a few days ago.

Deep down, he's happy Taehyung's business is back up and running, but on another note, going to work just terrifies him now, unable to stop thinking and wondering if something like that will ever happen again. He's still unsure of the cause of the incident, as Taehyung hasn't disclosed that information yet, but has made it crystal clear that security with be tighter than ever before so they don't find themselves in another predicament like that ever again.

Jeongguk doesn't blame him, really, because security at the club is usually high and doesn't let just anyone through the doors. However, that night just wasn't the case and it left innocent people dead, injured and traumatized. He wouldn't be surprised if the popularity of the club sinks after word gets around about the shooting that happened only a week ago.

Jeongguk had watched the news when he got home after his trip to the hospital, the club displayed on the screen as yellow police tape wrapped around it, flashing red and blue lights flickering in the background as he watched police officers enter and exit the building.

And just like tonight, the TV's on and settled in the news channel, the club displayed on the screen again of previous recorded clips used in older segments of the news broadcast. Jeongguk doesn't see any familiar faces as he carefully watches it from the couch, barely acknowledging the ruckus in the kitchen as Sam prepares dinner for the boy.

The lady news anchor speaks hastily as she keeps her eyes on the camera in front of her, speaking upon the incident as she releases new and old information regarding the club. It's the same thing as before; nothing has changed in the past week as they repeat the same information that has already been disclosed to the public.

"Tonight, we find out that Club Fifty-Eight, ran by convicted felon, Kim Taehyung, is the home of drug deals and drug lords as more information is disclosed to the public," the lady from the TV says as she sits tall in her seat with an older man beside her.