11 | y'know what would be romantic

Seeing Taehyung in the ring dressed in nothing but black and white basketball shorts had Jeongguk feeling things

Seeing Taehyung in the ring dressed in nothing but black and white basketball shorts had Jeongguk feeling things. He fucking blushed and couldn't look at Taehyung after getting a full-frontal view of his chiseled abs, toned pecks, and the taut muscle of his v-line that disappeared just behind his pants.

It was hard paying attention after seeing Taehyung like this; not in his usual attire of a nice plain black shirt, blue skinny jeans and that stupid green bandana. He tries not to let his eyes linger on the older for too long as he watches the fight, counting down the time on his phone as he anxiously bounces his leg.

Jimin places his hand on the boy's knee, fingers squeezing the firm muscle as Jeongguk glances over. The older offers a tightlipped smile as he keeps his hand there. "He's going to be okay," Jimin tells him gently. "Jus' trust him, 'kay?"

That's a hard thing to do now; trust someone he barely knew. The ability to trust someone seemed relatively impossible to do now, but Jeongguk nods, bottom lip wedged between his teeth as he averts his gaze back to Taehyung's smooth, bare back.

He's sure a pink stains his cheeks upon seeing his naked upper half as he panics and averts his gaze elsewhere. Seeing Taehyung half-naked had him feeling mushy inside, a nervousness wrapping around him that he hasn't felt in such a long fucking time.

"You're blushing," Jimin murmurs with barely-moving lips as he claps when Taehyung swings his fist, knuckles connecting with the other boy's jaw.

Jeongguk quickly looks over, feeling kinda panicky as he shakes his head, attempting to fight back the flush that stains his cheeks. "Am not," he mutters back.

"Right, and I'm a virgin." Jimin rolls his eyes at the boy, pointer-finger playing with the hole of Jeongguk's jeans right above his knee.

"Gross." He grimaces and shakes his head, averting his eyes back to the fight. Jimin lets a chuckle slip from his lips as his eyes disappear from the big grin that sweeps across his face.

"There's nothin' wrong with crushing on your boss," Jimin retorts, bumping shoulders as he offers him a teasing smile. "Or, y'know, having fantasies."

"Don't make it sound so scandalous, hyung," Jeongguk retaliates, keeping his voice down as Seokjin and the others stand from their seats and cheer Taehyung's name. Jimin laughs, throwing his head back as Taehyung makes eye contact with the younger.

Jeongguk waves a small hand his way, and in return, Taehyung sends him a wink that has the smile on Jeongguk's face falling, heart stilling in his chest as Jimin teases him by making kissing noises by his ear.

"Y'know what would be romantic?" Jimin goes on and doesn't wait for Jeongguk to formulate a response. "If you ran into Tae's arms like straight outta movie. That would be iconic."

"You're absolutely ridiculous," Jeongguk grumbles as he hides his face behind his palms, feeling the heat bouncing off his cheeks.

"C'mon, y'know you want to." Jimin bumps heads with his, laughing almost hysterically like Jeongguk's love life was the funniest thing in the world.