IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 10

Start from the beginning

She again leaning forward shaked her boobs infront of his face. Raman excited slapped her both boobs from the sides and it made her boobs move more strongly. She moaned and her expressions were turning more sexy and erotic.

Tumse Milne Ke Baad Dilbar

(She then flashed her ass to him and shaked her legs fast and vigourous .

Raman : You dance soo good baby....

Raman yelling started spanking her ass hard and in between telling her to shake them more enjoying his slave dance entertaining him.

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

( Ishita danced to the last part of the song taking all her energy and shaked her boobs, belly and ass very fast . Raman enjoying her sexy body by his eyes , slapped her boobs and ass in between making her jump and dance more strongly. )

Finally she end her dance by a sexy pose and Raman pulled her to him . She came crashing to his chest and he immediately captured her lips . He sucked her lips hard like a mad man and tasted her whole mouth .

Raman : You are so amazing my slave. You made me sooo happy by your moves. I am.soo impressed. Be ready with more such items. Now I may often ask you to entertain me like this. Panting for breath , ishita was looking down blushing and feeling so turned on from flashing her body to him and getting his slaps.

Raman held her both boobs in his hands and pressed them hard.

Ishita : " Nmmmmmm...."

He twirled her nipples in his fingers and kneeded them making her more hot.

Raman : Let me give you the reward for the dance baby. You have two gifts for this.

"Lean on to the table baby. "

Ishita lied her chest on the table and he asked her to push her ass back.

Raman : " I am going to give five hard slaps on each of your ass as a reward baby. Oh my slave. I am sooo happy. Say I love you master with every slap you get my slave"

"Smack."

Raman slapped her right ass hard and she moaned.

Ishita " ouch....I love you master....."

Raman without wasting time , gave her ass cheeks their reward .

" Smackkk... smack...smack...smack...."

Ishita moaned with every slap she got on her ass , feeling them closing her eyes . Raman didnt forget her left ass and gave it also five hard slaps.

"Smack......"

Ishita : " I love you masterrrrrrrrr...."

" smackkkk.."

" mmm...I love you masterr..."

" smackk...smack....smack...."

" I love you masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Raman satisfied fulfilling the wish of his hands , walked to the corner and came with some plates.

Ishita looked trying to see what is in the bowls and saw strawberry icecream , chocolate icecream and honey in the plates.

Raman sat on the chair and smiling said :