IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Aa Pass Aa Tu Kyu Door He

Yeh Ishq Ka Jo Fitoor He

( walking a little forward to Raman , she side faced him and did some thumkas with her hip vigourously. Raman bite his lips seeings her sexy body shake completely . He had an urge to take her boobs in his hands , press them hard and spank her ass without any mercy. )

Nashe Me Dil Tere Choor He

( facing his back to him , leaning her upper body forward and pushing her ass towards him she did shake her legs fast which made her ass dance like anything. Raman let out a growl and seeing her ass shaking just a hand distance away from him , he slapped her right ass hard by his rough hand.

Ishita " Ouchhhh....." Hearing her moan in a sexy voice made him more mad. He slapped her left ass cheek also laughing excitedly. Ishita moaned feeling the pain on her ass and pleasure in between her legs and felt her pussy become wet by the shame .

Raman : " shake your body more baby. I want to see your body move more strongly. You can do better. . ")

Ab To Hosh Na Khabar He

Yeh Kaisa Asar He

( she faced him again and moved her hands and legs more energetically and shaked her boobs and ass more strongly. )

Tumse Milne Ke Baad Dilbar

(Ishita swirled in circle flashing him her boobs and hips alternatively. She was dancing just infront of him making him go mad with her moves. She tried to remember every step her teachers taught today and taking her every ounce of energy , shaked her body to his eyes. )

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

(Ishita placing her hands straight on both sides and leaning forward pushing her dancing boobs to his direction , shaked her boobs sideways fast and strong.

Raman growling : Wow... amazing baby...shake more...shake more...

He held her bith nipples with his hands while she moved them more energetically for him. )

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

( Raman didnt left her nipples enjoying their shaking dance to the fullest. )

Tu Mera Khaab He

Tu Mere Dil Ka Karaar

(Ishita straightened when he left her nipples after kneeding them once by his fingers and moved around his chair touching his hands , shoulders and neck. )

Dekhle Janeman

Dekhle Bas Ek Baar

(She sat on his lap and he circled his hands around her holding her. She touched his forhead to neck by her fingers giving a sexy expression and leaned her body backward to his left side sitting on his lap moving her body slightly . He supported her back by his one hand and caught hold of her dancing boobs in other hand. While she straightened , he pressed them hard and slapped slightly on the side of her left breast .

Ishita : " ouch..."

Chain Kho Gaya He

Kuch To Ho Gaya He

Chain Kho Gaya He

Kuch To Ho Gaya He

(Standing , she moved her body flexibly infront him . Danced moving her whole body for him to enjoy. Her sexy expressions throughout the dance made him more thrilled. His hands was urging to take her in his arms .