Chapter 37

"Ah, Blade. You're here." A red haired man smiled at the group as the family reunited. Blade put his hands together and bowed.

"There's no need for that, Blade." The man smiled.

"You're willing to give us a home. It means a lot to us."

"Yes, thank you." Blarza smiled, and the red-haired man's wife smiled too.

"I am Aaron Ramirez, this is my wife, Amanda. Our two sons are in the mansion. Let's get you all settled in to rest and eat, yes?" Aaron said, making both Xavier and Ava cheer.

"Food!"

Everyone was welcomed in to eat happily at the table and eventually, Aaron's sons came down.

"Everyone, these are my sons, Alejandro and Austin."

"Nice..to meet you." Austin said, with a small smile and a tilt of his head. Alejandro just rolled his eyes, unhappy to see all these people at his family's table.

"Yeah...hi."

Christian smiled, taking notice and Xavier laughed, looking between Alejandro and the blond.

"I'm Xavier, nice to meet you both." Xavier had gotten up and put his hand out for the brothers to shake. They both shook Xavier's hands and Christian lowered eyes when he noticed that the brunet had caught on.

Xavier sat back down and leaned over to Christian. "Was it the bad boy vibe, huh?" Xavier said, wiggling his eyebrows at Christian and Christian rolled his eyes.

Eventually, some time after dinner. The two of them had changed their clothes into modern ones and were currently readying themselves to spar.

Their plan of time travel had succeeded. They are now years in the future, away from their past.

"What do you know, Xavier?"

"I know that you're in love!~" Xavier dodged one of Christian's punches.

"Oh please stop. How do you know? Are you a reincarnation of cupid?" Christian made a face.

"Oh, shut it! I can see it without cupid's arrows!" Xavier said, making Christian fall on his stomach.

"Of course you can..." Christian rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Chris. Admit it." Xavier pumped himself up.

"I'm not admitting anything. And stop calling me that. It's so lame."

"Then you're staying down there." Xavier sat on Christian's back and Christian groaned. "Hey, baby!" Xavier waved at Blaze who was walking over.

"Blaze, get your heavy boyfriend's behind off of me..." Christian pleaded, closing his eyes.

Blaze laughed and it made Xavier's eyes sparkle. He got up and reached out for the black-haired male. Christian quickly got up and dusted himself off. Xavier noticed and got out of the trance, letting out a scoff.

"Really, babe? You're supposed to be on my side, now I have to beat his butt again." Blaze smiled and Xavier took that as a challenge. "Do I need to take you on too?"

All of Nya's friends were sleeping inside and Blarza was taking care of Norah.

Down the hall, one of Aaron's sons walked in on the other.

"You like him?" Austin asked his older step brother, who jumped, blushed and moved away from the window.

He had been watching Christian, Xavier, and Blaze in the yard. His eyes had only been on the blond however.

"I do not..." Alejandro cleared his throat.

"Well, I have my eyes on someone."

"Oh, do you? One of them?" Alejandro asked, putting his hands back in his pockets. "If you do something stupid, again- Dad's gonna scold you, again."

"So...I'll get another scolding. Life continues on."

A few years later, everyone had been living fine and life was peaceful. The family had moved out into their own places and started making the time their own.

"Blaze!" Xavier flopped on the bed and landed next to Blaze.

"Yes, love?"

Xavier blushed and smiled, "I missed you."

"Mm, I missed you too." Blaze closed his book and kissed Xavier's forehead.

"You missed." Blaze made a face of confusion.

"I did?"

"Mhm. You're supposed to kiss me on my lips." Xavier grinned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. Let me try again." Blaze grabbed Xavier's face and pulled him into a deep kiss, one Xavier had to plead to get out of.

"I love you." Blaze held Xavier together.

"I love you 2." Xavier panted.

Blaze held Xavier's hands and pressed his forehead to his.

"Can we get married now?" Xavier asked, breathlessly looking up at Blaze.

"Yes."

The End