Chapter 8

"Oi, you freaks! Come on! We're going to have some fun!" Xavier and Blaze heard Christian say loudly.

"And where would we be going?" Blaze asked.

Xavier and Blaze got up with Blaze making. his book disappear.

"The forest!" Cameron said. Nya gasped before jumping up and down.

"Whatever." Xavier whispered and started to walk ahead of the group. Blaze smiled and followed.

"What's up with the two of them?" Charlotte asked, narrowing her eyes.

"I don't know." Nya told the others.

"Of course you don't." Chase rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Are you picking a fight?"

"Hey, it's alright. Let's just get a move on, yeah?" Jesse smiled at Nya. Nya nodded and Cameron comforted her.

Xavier and Blaze led them out of the kingdom until they had gotten to the forest.

"Now what are we going to do?" Xavier turned around, glaring at the rest of them.

"You'll see." Christian walked up to Xavier and pushed him. Blaze caught him and frowned up at Christian.
Jesse used his magic to make a few torches appear. "Like I said, we're going to have some fun." Christian said before throwing the torches at the trees. A fire grew quickly and Xavier hurried to his feet.

"What are you doing?!" Xavier yelled at Christian.

"This is our home!" Nya teared up.

"Do I look like I care?" Christian grinned.

"Stop, Christian!" Charlotte giggled, "I think she's going to cry."

"This is what you get. This is your fault for becoming friends with freaks like them." Chase smiled at Cameron.

Blaze started to fly, "Xavier, go after our parents. I'll save everyone else." Blaze said, his demon form showing and then he flew off into the forest.

"Stop!" Nya screamed at Jesse and Christian while Xavier had run away.

Blaze was working quickly as more of the fires spread, saving and getting animals and creatures from their burning homes.

Nathaniel and Xander were trying to figure out what was going on while protecting and saving while they could.

"Who would do this?" Blade asked.

"Someone from the outside. The kingdom." Xander grumbled.

"We need to get out of here. My powers will not last long." Nathaniel said, starting to become upset.

"Where will we go?" Blarza approached Nathaniel, concerned.

"The only place safe from this kingdom...would be the dragon lands." Nathaniel slowly looked up at his husband, who nodded.

"We'd be safe there." Xander said.

Blade shook his while continuing to move, "I just still can't believe this is happening."

"Mom?!" Xavier ran over and the parents looked at him. "You're okay!" Xavier hugged Nathaniel, holding onto him tightly. Nathaniel was quick to check him for injuries.

"Yes, Xavier. Is everyone alright? Your sister? What's going on?" Nathaniel cupped his son's face.

"Those royals! It's all their fault! Tricking us to come here and now they're burning our home down!" Xavier closed his eyes as he was starting to become emotional.