Chapter 1

Xander woke up and cuddled Nathaniel more. "I want more children.." Xander mumbled.

"Make me." Nathaniel responded, slowly opening his eyes. Xander laughed in response and raised up.

"Good morning!" Xavier came in with breakfast for his parents. Their children had grown up a bit since the first book.

"Good morning, Xavier." Nathaniel greeted their son.

"How did my amazing parents sleep?" The boy smiled.

"Just fine actually, you?"

"Oh I just had dreams as usual. No biggie."

"Well if you want, you can make some of those dreams come true." Nathaniel said and Xavier thought about it.

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem." Xavier hugged Nathaniel and ran out.

"You're amazing." Xander mumbled, kissing Nathaniel's cheek.

"No, I'm not."

"You are. Stop denying it." Xander smiled.

"I just...love my kids."

"Good. You should. I helped make them."

Outside, on the ground below, "I can't wait to see Cameron." Xavier and Blaze rolled their eyes at Nya.

"He's just so..." The young girl seemed like she was in a blissed haze.

"Handsome?" Blade made a face.

"Hot?" Xavier asked his sister. and Nya looked up at the sky.

"Dreamy." She said, with hearts in her eyes.

The boys groaned and Blaze heard his mother call for him, "Blaze!"

Blaze jumped up to his feet, looking in the direction the call came from. "Can I come with you?" Xavier asked, looking up at his best friend.

"Of course." Blaze helped Xavier up and then the two of them ran deeper in the forest, leaving Nya behind.

"Blaze- Xavier?" Blarza asked, when she saw her son, along with his best friend.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, should I not be here?" Xavier asked, a little nervous.

"No, it's okay. Is Nya dreaming about that prince again?" Blarza smiled, cheekily.

The boys immediately nodded and she laughed.

"What did you call me for, Mother?" Blaze asked, somewhat nervous.

"Well, your training with your father is about to start." Blaze jumped and ran off. Xavier was about to go after him but Blarza stopped him.

"I'm sorry hun, that training is only for Blaze."

"Oh, ok." Xavier mumbled, relaxing a bit in disappointment.

"You can help me fix lunch for them though!" Blarza suggested and Xavier nodded. Xavier liked cooking so it wasn't an issue for him.

Back with Nya, the young girl was sitting on the grass, enjoying her alone time.

"Nya?" Nya sat up quickly hearing a familiar voice that wasn't her parents. She turned around and saw Cameron. Her wings and tail appeared before she flew towards him. He caught her and spun around with her in his arms.

"Hi!" Nya excitedly smiled.

"Hi."

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

"Ny- Oh hello." Nathaniel and Xander came down from the cave.

"Nya, where is your brother?" Xander asked.

"I don't know." Nya told her parents while her eyes stared at Cameron, dreamily. Cameron nervously greeted the older men and Nathaniel nodded to him, sighing. Xander waved at the prince before leaving to go find Xavier.

With Blarza and Xavier, they had just finished cooking when Blaze and Blade had come back from training.

"This is delicious as usual, Xavier." Blaze smiled and Xavier smiled, proudly.

"Yes, I actually only helped a bit." Blarza told her family, fixing herself a bowl.

"Well, thank you, Xavier." Blade said and patted the boy's head.

Xander came through and Blarza noticed him first. "Everything okay, Xander?"

"Yeah. I was just looking for Xander."

"I'm here. I've been here with them. I helped make their meal." Xavier walked over to his father and Xander wrapped an arm around him.

"That's good. I want a bowl then."